⁰⁸ HOMECOMING: Saturday

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ⁸
Party, Symbiotes & Spy Kids

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ⁸Party, Symbiotes & Spy Kids

A BLACK Honda Civic came to a stop on the street adjacent to Liz Allan's home, the music coming out of its interior was muffled, barely of any disturbance. Emerald green eyes scanned the perimeter of the house, counting approximately forty to fifty teenagers lurking on the main floor. Something unexpected had happened this afternoon. Since Gavin moved in with his siblings yesterday, earlier this morning he went inside Teagan's room when she was asleep and placed a microphone underneath her study desk. What he didn't expect was for her to be smart enough to find it or even suspect there was even a microphone in her room.

Nonetheless, he had gained valuable information this afternoon, all along Christian and him had been seeing the cards wrong. Well, partially wrong, since- after all, Leo does have the symbiote with him. But the item of value was with Teagan, it's been with her all this time, and Gavin couldn't help but wonder what exactly is she trying to achieve here?

It's been two years since he learned he had a half-sister, but instead of spending that time to actually get to know each other, he took off to Xavier's School. He spent two years there, expanding his skill and using it to do good instead of letting that dark side of him poison his future. But it's hard to escape one's true nature, violence was engraved deep in his brain, it's a sensible instinct that gets triggered every time he senses something is wrong. Instead of holding back, Gavin allows it to take control, which is not exactly a moral quality a superhero should have. And by being who he is, Gavin realized his path never led to greatness or becoming a hero, he was damaged goods.

Karmina thought differently, naturally, she carried a unique light that could outshine all his demons with only her presence, and it was due to that light that Gavin was able to see himself as something more. Some paths are never meant to be walked, some people think of them as broken dreams, but the truth of those paths is far more simple. The roads that lead you down the path are meant to shape you, the human being only ever needs a goal to keep them driven and moving. But only when they're about to cross the finishing line do they question themselves if this is really what they want. Gavin learned something, it was okay to change his mind, it was okay to choose a different path than the one that was set out for him. It's never too late. Never.

Incoming call. ID Caller identified: Prime.

"Accept the call." Gavin exhaled softly, eyes never leaving the Midtown student's home. "Gavin, here."

"Where are you? GPS says you're outside of Liz Allan's home." Gavin noticed a car coming to a stop outside the entrance, seconds later two students made it out of the car. One of them was wearing a cowboy hat, Gavin immediately recognized the boy as Ned Leeds, which meant that Peter Parker was the other guy. "Why are you there? Should I be concerned?"