⁰⁷ HOMECOMING: Spy

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ⁷
Tripping over the same stone.

HOW would a sixteen-year-old teenage girl spend her Saturday?

Sleeping in. Binge-watching series or movies. Doing nothing. Catching up on some homework. The normal gist of a homeschooler. But that was not the case for Teagan Prime, half of her day was spent surfing through Edward White's computer. There were 12 files, each a separate report about the knowledge he had acquired that day. Teagan took her sweet time going through each file, she acquired knowledge of a clan run by someone named Vulture, sadly there was no name, just an alias. Given by Edward's reports he never got to meet Vulture, the agent responded to a man named Cole aka Argo.

"Bingo!" Kylo, her beautiful Yorkie Poo, heaved his head to watch her clap her hands up in the air. "We finally got a name, Kylo," Teagan told him, Kylo tilted his head to the side as he continued to watch her owner.

Teagan heaved the computer and crisscrossed her legs before setting it down on her lap, Kylo got up and went to cuddle on her side. Teagan smiled at her best friend and stroked his smooth fur as she continued to do her homework. "So, Cole No-last-name. What else have you got for me, White boy?"

Throughout the whole day, she spent it like that, going through files, connecting the dots, and trying to get something out of it. Something like more information about what a symbiote is and if it's safe. So far there haven't been any mentions of it and Teagan grew desperate, her mind betraying her confidence, she started to think if going through all this trouble was going to be in vain. The more she dug into the files, the more she realized what her brother was trying to do, and she was deliberately foiling his plan. She knew he was going to be pissed with her once she found out the thing he's been looking for was right in his home all along.

"Ugh, last file and still no symbiote." She clicked on the twelfth file. "Scheisse."

Kylo growled lowly upon hearing the familiar German cuss word, Teagan let out a disbelieving gasp. "Traitor." Kylo barked at her and Teagan gave him a sarcastic look. "No, no. Quit giving me that attitude. If I'm saying it in German, then it doesn't count, capico?"

Kylo only whines in response before going back to his comfortable position. Teagan blew a raspberry, amazed by how everybody was trying to get her to quit saying bad words. It's not her fault she liked saying them.

She went back to work. After minutes of searching, Teagan encountered something different, instead of coming across a document she was staring at an mp4 file. Without wasting any more time, she clicked on the file and turned up the computer volume.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" A male man wheezed, Teagan frowned as she watched the man pace back and forth while holding his head. "I can't do this. I can't do this. F*ck the mission. F*ck Christian Prime. And f*ck the brotherhood." The man suddenly got really close to the camera, a thin layer of perspiration covered his entire face, his complexion was tremendously pale. His eyes were bloodshot and his pupils were dilated, he looked drugged, extremely unwell. "I didn't sign up for this. I was told I was only here for recon. None of this was supposed to happen!"