¹⁹ HOMECOMING: guys in the chair

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁹
We're counting on that

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁹We're counting on that

"I'M sorry, Liz. You don't deserve this."

Leo sat on the passenger seat of Flash's car next to him was Peter dressed in a crappy Spiderman onesie. His mind was completely plagued by thoughts, they were all stemming from the fact that Adrian Toomes is the Vulture and that he will most likely be facing his older brother. His last thoughts were of Leilani, he knew his sister wasn't going to like it when she finds out (and she will, that much was guaranteed) what he's doing.

Don't piss yourself.

The blue-eyed boy clenched his jaw as he felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach, he wasn't even paying attention to Peter's neurotic state as he drove. Leo didn't feel like speaking with Heathen, he wasn't in the mood to be called a p*ssy or listen to a crappy pet talk. Leo was seventeen years old, he was yet to become a man, and here he was, on his way to face his friend's evil dad and criminal brother. He was terrified and he could feel Peter was too, but they were both guys, and guys are supposed to keep their emotions locked in.

Vulnerability wasn't an option and they knew it since birth. Boy's don't cry, man up. And that's what Leo was doing, with a deep breath and pushed every single fear and doubt he felt and just cleared his mind, focusing on the mission.

We got this. Remember, apart we're weaker; together we're stronger.

Meanwhile in Midtown High School of Science, Teagan Cora-Rose Prime was grinning like the Cheshire cat as she eagerly sat beside Ned Leeds. Her hazel eyes shimmered with so much energy and mischief as she watched her best friend skilfully track Leo's phone. The teenager was long past shock at this point, she was eager and the newfound energy that coarse through her veins was addictive. She felt euphoric and untouchable-- and she kinda is in a sense since she'll be helping the guys kick some butt from the safety of the computer lab.

"Genius move."

"Yeh." Teagan leaned closer to Ned who was in a call with Peter and Leo. "Leaving your phone behind in your girlfriend's car to track her criminal father? Freaking, mental."

"Hang on, let me just..." Ned pressed the speaker and placed the phone between them on the desk. "There. You're on speakerphone now."

Somebody groaned from the other end of the call. "Liz is not my girlfriend. Hate to break it to you but it is possible for girls and boys to be friends without getting feelings involved."

"Ooph. Ouch." Teagan grimaced as she remembered Liz confessing her feelings for Leo to her. "Liz is not going to be happy about this. Poor fool."

"Guys! Guys! Can we please just focus?" Peter interjected, voice tense. "We have to get to Adrian before he reaches the airport. So I need you guys to do two things. One, track Leo's phone and keep us posted. Two, does anyone know where the headlights are on this thing? I'm in Flash's car."