⁰⁴ HOMECOMING: Super Spy

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ⁴
Well, news flash, Hannibal Lector.

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ⁴Well, news flash, Hannibal Lector

THE NEXT DAY, Teagan showed up at school normally, but Leo didn't, which was understandable due to what had happened. She met up with the boys as per usual and went through her day with zero disturbances, but the youngest Prime was clearly absent. She couldn't stop picturing Leo's symbiote- hell, she even dreamt with it that it would bite her head off. Teagan seriously needed to stop watching gory shows at night, but the teenager loved dark things, which makes sense since she was born on Halloween.

Teagan yawned loudly as she pulled down her PE shirt and closed her locker, she half turned and spotted the bench behind her, she took a seat. She pulled one leg up and proceeded to put on her running shoes while ignoring all the gossip about friendly neighbor Spider-Man and black Spider-Man. She tried not to care what other people were saying, but she found it extremely hard since she knew who that black Spider-Man was.

"Isn't it strange how people with powers just pop up out of the blue?" One student asked, Teagan finished tying both of her shoes and proceeded to tie her hair into a high ponytail, leaving her bangs on full display.

Her friend hummed in agreement. "I swear. Like, what if they're fabricating them? Like, some secret organization, like Vought from The boys."

Teagan rolled her eyes at their theories, but soon realized they were not far-fetched. After all, Leo told her what Edward White said to him before he passed out. They both concluded that Heathen was stolen from somewhere and the person who stole it bailed on the buyer and ran away, got into an accident, landed on the hospital where unfortunately Leo was.

"Or, what if..." The girl's voice dropped lower, Teagan had to lean back a bit to be able to hear what she had to say. "What if it's one of those power pills?"

"Power pills?" The girl repeated.

"Yeah, I mean that's old news, but what if they were never really eradicated it?" She theorized, and now Teagan was really intrigued. "I read about it in an article of the New York Times, and they mentioned a Venezuelan cartel that they used to smuggle them into the country, but one day they stopped."

"By whom? The Avengers?"

"No, some kids from Salem center in Westchester County." She informed her.

Suddenly a loud bang startled Teagan, the teenager turned towards the source. "Class is about to start! Hurry up, ladies!"

Teagan let out a long sigh and stood up, she discreetly saw the two friends walking away as they continued their gossiping. She wondered what's like to have a girl-friend, Teagan always seemed to hang out better with guys than girls. Some girls thought she was a weirdo, and maybe she would've been bullied if it wasn't because she had money, plus she comes from a well-known family. Pushing past those thoughts Teagan made her way out to the basketball court and noticed the Teacher had gathered them all on the benches, the TV was out which meant they were going to do some training. Teagan easily spotted Ned, who seemed to be talking about something exciting to Peter, but the latter seemed to be fed up with whatever the topic was.