¹⁰ HOMECOMING: Ercole

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁰
The one that got away

COLE and Shocker made it back to the hideout without a problem, thanks to Vulture interfering. Cole, also known as Argo, parked the van and got out of it, Shocker stumbled out of the interior of the van while holding his bloodied hand. Thick crimson liquid trailed down his forearm as he held his hand up, the sleeve of his denim jacket was stained by his own blood. Someone approached him and took him away, most likely to tend to his wound, leaving Cole to face Adrian Toomes' wrath.

"Idiots!" Adrian was still geared up in his Vulture suit, the menacing and razor-sharp wings unhooked themselves off his back. The furious man made his way down the platform, leaving the wings behind, he took off his helmet hastily and slammed it on the ground once he climbed down the stairs. "Idiots! Idiots!"

Cole inhaled calmly, allowing the man to act insubordinate, everybody stared at their leader with big wide eyes. "Boss?"

Amber eyes darted towards Toomes secretary, Phineas Mason, aka The Tinkerer. He held, in his hand, Adrian's phone and pointed at it, "Your wife keeps texting you." That caught Adrian's attention, he made his way towards Phineas desk. "Something about a brake light."

"What'd I tell you," he took his phone away from him, shooting The Tinkerer a judgmental look, "about looking at my phone?"

Cole rolled his eyes, never in his line of work has he encountered such unprofessional and ordinary people. Every community is fostered by a hierarchy, his crewmates are at the bottom of the chain, they shouldn't be allowed to act comfortably towards the leader. Respect must be instilled in them, they should treat Adrian Toomes as the leader he is, not as a friend or a pal. Cole hated how messy everything was, every member made the mistake of treating their crew mate as a friend or worse... like a family. Cole believed in structure and rules, he believes they foster dependability, everybody has a role to play, and they stick to it. No need for unwanted chaos.