¹¹ HOMECOMING: Spider-Man is who?

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹¹
The Boys

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹¹The Boys

TEAGAN walked down the empty hallway of Midtown School of Science and Technology, some students lingered around, but the majority were in their respective classes. The youngest Prime had a free period which she also shared with Ned, she didn't find him back in the computer lab, which was weird since they also meet up there to play League of Legends. But something has changed, Ned was spending more time with Peter than with her, Teagan wasn't the jealous type of friend (or at least that's what she thinks) though she would be lying if she said she wasn't feeling a bit left out. So the girl didn't give up on her search for her best friend, her brain started to race with thoughts.

What if he's mad at her for bailing on him this Saturday? Teagan shook her head, No, Peter was with him, it's not like I left him alone.

But everybody fights battles in secret, just as she tried to play spy with Leo, Ned was helping Peter fight the battles the friendly spider was too inexperienced to take on alone. Ned and Teagan were now prisoners to the web of lies, caught in a sticky situation that was greater than them, two ordinary students helping their extraordinary friends. Perhaps it was madness, ludicrous to even consider kids to be fighters, the world was just too dark and cruel for passionate hearts that seek to do good. But the fear of the unknown, fear of the darkness, did not keep great warriors from taking the war by storm. Their secret? Their faith was greater than their fear of death.

"Hello, hello." A familiar voice called from behind Teagan, she recognized the voice at once so there was no need for her to stop and turn around. "Oh, come on, I thought we were past this? I thought I was forgiven."

Teagan threw him a bored look, "I never said that." She turned away and glanced at the empty classroom to her left. "What do you want?"

Leo sighed, feeling a little discouraged by her indifference, but he still followed her. "Would it kill you to show just a bit of kindness?"

"And risk being swallowed by the world's cruelty?" Teagan asked rhetorically, she met his wide sky-blue eyes and scrunched her nose. "I think not. I would much rather be mean and cold than kind and inviting, people tend to take those things for granted. And I'm not about to go through that again. So, lesson learned, I guess."

Leo knew Teagan since 2012 (he believes), it's been a long time since then, one would guess they knew everything about each other. That wasn't the case. Leo had always been friendly towards her, a little flirtatious, but nothing too serious. Teagan was quite the opposite, she was sarcastic and indifferent, her sharp tongue would mumble even sharper words. She never allowed Leo to get closer to her, whenever he would ask her a personal question or offer to hang out together, her answer was unchanging, no. Time after time, rejection after rejection, Leo grew tired of trying to befriend her, so he was left with no other choice but to come to terms with it. After all, their older siblings were dating, getting mad at her would only complicate things.