¹³ HOMECOMING: OMG, we've been carrying a bomb?

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹³
I got you.

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹³I got you

AN acute pain woke Peter Parker up, it was extremely unpleasant, he felt an unshakable pressure in his brain similar to a migraine. He opened his light-brown eyes and slowly blinked, carefully he started getting up and once he tried to stand upright he swayed a little, feeling dizzy. Peter moans in pain, gripping the side of his head as if that would stop his brain from hurting so much.

"Ow," Peter whispered, the pain was slowly subsiding, but he still felt sensible. "My head."

The suit lady immediately ran a short diagnosis. "You appear to have a mild concussion."

Peter let go of his head and glanced around, he found himself trapped inside the container, slowly, memories of the fight with Vulture flooded into his mind. He had failed miserably, and he faintly remembers Teagan's words, it's too risky and reckless. Peter sighs, knowing now just how right she had been all along, but he was the Spider-Man, trying and failing was part of his journey.

"Hey, so where am I?" Peter decided to focus on the situation at hand.

"I'm not so sure." The suit lady told him, Peter frowned. "The container walls are hindering my sensors."

He quickly spotted the double doors at the end of the container, he inhaled deeply as a sudden thought crossed his mind. "Wait a minute. They must have hijacked the truck and taken me to their secret lair." He was going to body ram the doors. "Okay, suit lady, we're gonna have to fight our way out of this one." He crouches down a little, getting into a running stance. "Three, two, one."

The metal doors fly off their hinges as Peter makes it through, he stumbles forward but quickly regains his balance. His eyes widen as he looks around the open room filled with hundreds of containers. "Whoa."

"What is this place?" The place looked rich like it belonged to someone important, he turns to the right and notices the huge door seal shut. There was no way he was punching his way through this. "Suit lady, where am I?"

"You're in the most secure facility on the eastern seaboard." She informed him, Peter didn't like the sound of that. "The Damage Control deep storage vault."

Vault? Peter exclaimed in his mind. "No. Seriously?"

"The door will most likely remain closed until morning." None of this sounded good, Peter needed to be back before morning or else people would start wondering where he was.

"Morning?" Peter repeated, a conflict rising within him. "I need to figure out a way out of here before morning."

Time went by and Peter came up with nothing, instead of finding another way out he decided to get to know the suit lady more. After talking to the AI, Peter decided to give her a name. Initially he had thought of the names Liz and Rose, but given the origin of where those names came from, he decided against it. So he settled for a good old fashion name, Karen. After officially giving her a name, Peter decided that now was the best time to run the refresher course she had offered him earlier when tracking the white van. Time continued to fly by, and Peter believed at least a good hour had already passed, and the doors would open any time soon.