¹⁵ HOMECOMING: forgiveness is acceptance

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁵
Killing a Spider & the road to forgiveness 

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁵Killing a Spider & the road to forgiveness 

THIS was never supposed to happen, and yet it did

THIS was never supposed to happen, and yet it did. Cole felt rage, deep-rotting hatred for the men of SIRIUS. All his life the lone wolf had gone about it unbothered, he was no one in this world, and he loved that about it. He had powerful men haunting his ass, but nobody knew who they were haunting, they were after a shadow, after a myth. Cole abandoned his life at the island, renouncing his family name and birth name, and gave himself a new identity: Argo.

Cole was born to be a villain, a king gone mad by greed and power. He felt no shame for the things he's done, he didn't believe in good or bad, Cole only ever believed in one thing: his way.

"I can finish the next order, but without any new materials from the truck..." Bad news echoed down the corridor in which Cole walked, he made his way toward the open room of the warehouse.

Adrian let out a frustrated sigh, running his hand down his face. "Yeah, damn it." Phineas Mason glanced at Cole, who was just entering the room. "We still have enough to do the Gargan deal, though, right?"

Phineas glanced back at Adrian and nodded. "Yeah, but then that's it."

It seemed to Cole that bad luck was going around, and that angered him. Cole had always been organized, from the moment he decided to leave his family behind- his life was planned. Every single step, every single choice was well thought and planned. Cole was a man of law and order, even when his world was built on blood and corruption. He had no remorse stepping on other people to get what he wants, he saw it as a sacrifice, better them than him. Yes, he believes in order and that the law is justice, but in the world he decided to live in, good and bad people were equally involved. The bad benefits from the good and the good benefits from the bad, and in his eyes that is order, that is balance.

Balance breeds justice, and justice is the law.

Adrian turns to Cole, the buzz-cut criminal standing before him with a bruised face. "Where the hell were you? We could've used your help on the heist."