¹⁸ HOMECOMING: He knows who you are

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁸
Okay, Mr. Darcy

 Darcy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

HOMECOMING.

Teagan had no clue why on earth she was attending a lame school party, she prefers being cooped up in her room playing League of Legends or binge-watching something on Netflix with Kylo. As in cue, she heard Kylo's paws happily padding against the wooden floor as he made his way to Teagan's room, upon seeing her beautiful Yorkie Poo Teagan's scowl softened. She squatted down and scratched the back of his ear knowing he liked it, she then kissed the top of his head and continued to caress him, but their moment got cut short when Ava walked in.

"Teagan, come on, don't... Stop touching the dog, please." Teagan let out an exasperated sigh and stood up, Kylo obediently sat beside Teagan's feet. "We don't want you smelling like a dog at Homecoming. Go wash your hands."

The brunette girl narrowed her eyes at her mother, taking offense that she called Kylo a bad-smelling dog. "For your information, I perfume him. For your information, I perfume Kylo. So he never smells bad."

"Stop arguing and just do as you're told."

Ava was stern, her green emerald orbs, staring down at her, urging her to stop arguing and just do what's expected of her. The way she looked reminded her of Gavin, Teagan would never have ceased to be amazed by how similar they were, whereas she had not one ounce of likeness to Ava. Teagan sometimes even wondered if she was adopted, but then she would hang out with her dad and she came to realize that she was his split image.

She opened the faucet and before washing her hands, she brought Kylo close to her nose and took a sniff, her nose slightly scrunched as she faintly detected the smell of a dog.

"God, I hate it when she's right." She lets out a sigh and finishes washing her hands, she dries them up with a towel but then freezes in front of the mirror.

Teagan never liked dressing up, she loved feeling comfortable in what she was wearing, she never really liked the idea of dressing to impress. That wasn't her, but since it's Homecoming, she needed to put a tad bit of effort into her appearance, and man was she stunned. She wore a light pink pleated cami midi dress with drawstring waist, her hairstyle was simple, her mother had swept her bangs turning them into curtain bangs, the rest of the hair was securely wrapped in a messy bun. Teagan didn't know if she liked what she saw, but her appearance left a bittersweet taste in her mouth.

"At least I don't look like... like I'm trying too hard." She spoke to her reflection as she fixed her dress and brushed the strands of hair away from her eyes. "Right?"

"Hurry up, sweetie, we're yet to be done." Teagan groaned mentally and slapped the light switch, the lights turned off, and she closed the door behind her. "Come, sit on the bed. I have to finish your makeup--" Teagan opened her mouth to retort, but her mother beat her to it, "and before you say anything, yes, I know that you don't like makeup. So I'll keep it to a minimal."

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ; 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛-𝙼𝚊𝚗 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें