⁰³ HOMECOMING: Hey Mr. UFO!

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ³
a friend or a foe?

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ³a friend or a foe?

Hey.

Something animalistic growl inside his conscience, meanwhile on the exterior, Leo laid on a hospital bed. The afternoon was slowly transitioning into the night, it's been three hours since Leo fell unconscious on the floor by a nurse on-call. Leilani never left his side and tried to keep her emotions at bay, but she was frantic and worried, Leo had always been a healthy boy, and she made damn sure of it. But now he laid on a hospital bed without any visible nor internal issues, his vitals, heart rate, and blood pressure were all normal.

Wake up, puppet.

The gravelly voice disturbed Leo's peaceful sleep, the familiar beeping sound that monitors the heart rate slowly became present in Leo's consciousness. He felt the cool air, the soft bedsheets, and the uncomfortable bed mattress he was laying on. He could hear the surrounding mumbles, meaning he wasn't alone, Leo groaned softly and peeled his eyes open. Furthermore, he looked around in a haze, he rubbed his eyes, and when he blinked he saw Leilani's face full of distress. She immediately started doing the standard procedures to verify herself he was actually doing good.

"Leo?" Leilani spoke, the younger Reeves only groaned in response and squeezed his eyes shut. "Hey, how are you feeling? Do you know where you are?"

Leo would've rolled his eyes, but there was a throbbed pain coming from the left side of his head. "Ow... my head."

"You hit yourself on the head when you fell and the fall gave you a minor concussion," Leo opened his eyes and saw his sister pouring water on the glass and taking two painkillers, she handed both things to him. "Which is why I had some painkillers ready for you. Here, take it."

Leo sat up a little and tossed the pill into his mouth before taking a gulp of water and swallowing it. He drank all the water and handed the glass to his sister. "God, what even happened to me? One moment I was talking with Edward and the next-" he cut himself off as a memory of black molten liquid wrapping itself on his arm flashed before his eyes.