Part 16-A Hidden Truth

Sorry for the super late update guys~~ Thank you for patiently waiting for an update from this tortoise author.. :3

Thanks for commenting too! And voting! I was overwhelmed!

Oh...btw this book almost reach 2k reads!!! KYAAHHHH~~~~ I don't know how to thank you guys... i love you.... ♥♡♥

And guys...this update is only a short update...i only could use the internet for a short time so this is what i could write...anyways..

___________________

The windy evening air blew calmly, hitting his flawless skin. His hair moved slightly due to the wind. His eyes were staring to front in mundane not bothering the sting in his eyes due to the sunlight rays that shone directly to it. And to note that he had been like that for hours already.  

Since he woke up that morning he became silent. Which wasn't his real self. A real Jongdae would be the noisiest and the naughtiest and the trollest and the hyperest (A/n: does that word even exist? Lol..) person in the world. He didn't talk much. Just to greet good morning to his mother and thanked her for lunch.  

He looked up when someone blocked his view. He smiled weakly as a reply as she was smiling to him.  

"May I sit?" She asked. He just nodded.  

Mrs. Kim scanned Jongdae's face, trying to guess what was bugging her son's mind. But of course person's mind isn't see through. She sighed. She was sure that something had happened during his unconciousness and that thing that made her son acted that way. Like 100% sure. But Jongdae seemed reluctant to tell her.  

"Jongdae-ah... What's wrong? You are exceptionally silent today." She asked while grabbing Jongdae's hand with hers. Silently hoping Jongdae would at least say something but he just shook his head lightly and displayed a smile. Mrs. Kim sighed. She missed her son. His noisiness. His laugh. And his corny jokes. Three days with him laying on the bed, in the most vulnerable state, was a torture enough for her. Now. He refused to talk.  

She tighten her grip on Jongdae's hand. "I'm your mother. I know there's something wrong. Why don't you just tell me. Mmm..." But still...Jongdae kept silent. Her face started to draw sadness. "Please say something my son." She said after a few moment of silence. Pain was clearly heard from her voice. Just then, Jongdae sighed.  

"I'm sorry omma." He said as his other free hand caressing his mother hand that was holding his other hand. "I didn't mean to make you worry."  

"It's okay." She said while smiling. "It's just that you're too silent today. I'm not used to it and I miss that loud and annoying high pitched voice of yours." She added. Her smile now turned into a crooked one. She laughed her heart out when Jongdae pouted.  

"Geez....said you miss me but still I'm annoying. My voice is our money source okay." He giddily stated his last sentence.  

It started two years ago, when you were preparing for your debut. Your voice....like an angel.  

He tensed upon remembering but quickly recovered. But not fast enough for his mother not to notice.She nudged his elbow making him look at her. She slightly rised a brow and mouthed 'why'.  

Jongdae was thinking to let her question slid but then he didn't want her to be sad anymore. He pursed his lips into a thin line. Still hesitating whether to tell her or not.  

Here goes nothing... His inner voice sighed.  

"Omma. I think I'm in love. But--"  

"Really?! Aish...so thats what changed my son. Who's that lucky girl?" She asked ; wiggling her eyebrows. Actually, she wasn't that happy. Her heart kept telling her something not too good. And she kept telling her heart to calm down. Especially now Jongdae's expression wasn't at the best.  

Don't worry... There's always a way if something goes wrong...  

Jongdae closed his eyes. He shook his head. A sigh escaped from his mouth.  

"Omma... Nobody is lucky... Neither one of us is lucky..." He smiled. A crooked one. From his voice,  anybody could guess that he would burst into tears anytime.  

"But why? Get to feel the love itself is lucky... What do you mean neither one of you is lucky?" She frowned.  

Really. Deep in her heart she could only hoping that her guess was wrong. As a mother she's always wanted the best for her only son. Being in the situation like they had experience 30 years ago wasn't the best. It's not that it's a bad thing, but knowing the fact itself already killing you inside.  

But what if her guess is true?  

What if it really happened?  

What if he's the one who have to go? No. That would never happen. It never happened.  

If her guess was true and they both strong and willing to protect their feeling......she's the one who have to come.  

Like someone did before...  

"We can never be together omma. She's different. Too different. There's no way for us." He harshly ruffled his hair.  

Seems like it's more positive to my guess...  

"Jongdae~ There's always a way for someone in love." She calmly said.  

"No!" He barked. Mrs. Kim was startled by that but she didn't take it to heart cuz she knew it was hard for Jongdae.  

He must really love her...  

"I'm a human! But she---she's an angel." He whispered at the mention of the word. Angel.  

I was right all along...  

"Jongdae-ah~ Look at me." So Jongdae did. And he was suprised. He was suprised that his mother wasn't suprised at all. She was smiling instead.  

Like she did before...  

_________________

A/n: I told you it's a short update... :3

VOTE

COMMENT

THANKS