Part 24- What Yixing Know

He thought he would be relaxing himself after a long shitty and tiring day. But apparently his momentary rainbow, sunshine, plushy, marshmallow, fluffy clouds and unicorn world were dragged away when a certain owl called and asked whether he had time or not.

"Okay. I'm coming with Yejin at 8."

As soon as the line was disconnected he banged his head to the window. Ugh. Not peaceful at all. He glanced to the clock above the TV and sighed. At least he got an hour. Slowly he dragged his exhausted body to the bathroom, still determined to enjoy the bubble bath he was planning earlier.

_________________

He awkwardly smiled to Yejin as the girl glanced from the kitchen. He relaxed a bit when she turned her attention back to the onions she was chopping. Kyungsoo's creep sure got its effect on her too.

He slumped on the couch with a 'tsk' and grabbed the remote and turned on the black screen. Being kicked out from his own kitchen wasn't so nice. He admitted he wasn't a good cook but at least there were something he could help with. But when Kyungsoo gave him his devil look he rised white flag. With a pout he left the kitchen and there he was. Flipping through channels and all of them wasn't so appealing to his liking. In the end, he decided on a family drama and tried not to snort to the son's immature request.

He turned his head to the kitchen when he heard Kyungsoo's laugh. The girlfriend was whining about something and clearly Kyungsoo was enjoying it. He said something before ruffling her hair.

He could feel there was something bubbling in his stomach. His whole body became numb and his heart was never that heavy before. And if there was something glinted in Jongdae's eyes, it was jealousy.

He thought countless times, what had he done wrong that he deserves all this? Why can't he just have normal life like other people? Like Baekhyun. Like Kyungsoo. Why can't he write a love story like others? Of course it's not covered with rainbow all the times but at least he wanted to feel, to love and to cherish his other half. He sighed. When he can do that? Heck. He wasn't even sure they could even get to be together.

He didn't realized how long he had lost in thought until a hand touched his shoulder and the couch dip a bit. He slightly glanced to the TV. Even the drama had finished and another drama had started and even already half way through. He turned to his left and looked at the concerned face before his eyes bored to the floor.

"I've heard."

"About what?" He whispered with somewhat kinda like a groan; tried to be annoyed (hey he was still pissed off that Kyungsoo kicked him out from his own kitchen okay?) but typical Jongdae is an open book. He was bad at lying and everyone knows that.

"You."

He sighed. "What about me?"

"Baekhyun told me." When the brunet didn't answer he continued "Are you fine?" Which immediately he regretted as Jongdae's face changed. "I'm sorry. I thought--"

"You know I'm not. I thought I could try to move on and I thought I was doing a good job. Until today." He chocked at his words. He never thought he could meet her here. What a small world. But what happened to her? How come she was here? Did she turn to human; like his mother? But why? For what? For who? For him? He lightly shook his head. If he was right, he would just feel guiltier.

Kyungsoo just stared at his buddy who lost in thought. The latter didn't finished his story but he didn't mind. As much as he was dying to know he knew his limits. He should not push Jongdae. He was stressing so much and he didn't want to be one of the reasons.

_________________

The next day came faster and too much sunshine to his liking. He just stared blankly to the still white ceiling; for some reason he still didn't managed to paint it pink. His phone went off bringing him back to reality. A groan slipped his lips as he reached for the device on the nightstand. He looked at the caller id and a louder groan filled the room. He lazily swiped the screen, tapped on the speaker button and flopped his phone somewhere on the bed.

"Good morningggggg! " Jongdae felt like crying. Why is there someone so fresh like him in his life?

"You're too loud Baek. "

"Hey. That's not how you greet The Fabulous Baekhyun. '

"Whatever, "He rolled his eyes before he could stop it. "Whadup? "

"I'm coming to Seoullllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!! " His hand reflected immediately; covering his poor ears from the sudden outburst. Luckily he threw the phone quite far or else he might have to see a doctor.

"You don't even know how to ride a bus, " He sneered.

"That was before, okay? Besides, I'm no riding the bus. "

"Then? Elephant? "

"Chanyeol of course. Which reminds me, he do looked like elephant. His ears I mean. Whatever. Give me your address. " He demanded like a diva he is.

"Why? So that you could burn my house when I'm gone? "

"That's not really a bad idea to me."

"Hey!" And their childish bickering goes on for 30 minutes or so and just then Jongdae gave him his address.

________________

"You don't have to come if you're unwell. Just stay at home. " He sighed as he knew she won't listen anyway.

"I'm fine. In fact, I'm on my way. "

"Angie, please listen to-" He didn't managed to finish his words as the bell tinkled and a familiar figure came in with a smile. Which he knew it was fake in no time. She didn't said anything besides a good morning and walked to the kitchen like she usually did. Except with less words this time. Yixing wiped his face with a hand did a low groan, clearly frustrated.

He really wanted to help them but how? Even he didn't manage to achieve what he had dreamed for even after years he left his kinds. He didn't want their dreamed relationship ruined even before it started. The fact that he knew the real story, situation and the reason Yubi willing to give up on her immortality tore him apart. She never told him but he just knew. He just knew from the first time he saw her stepping into his café, wondering for a job. From the glow on her wrist, he knew. He knew the bright glow. He recognized it too well.

Because he have it too.

_________________

A/N: OHHEEMGEEEE THIS AUTHOR IS SO SLOW WITH HER UPDATESSSSSSSSSS xD

HEY!! I just finished my mid-sem exam and I've got some free time so why not updating this??

Anyways, what do you think of ANGEL YIXING?? *threw hearts*