Part 22- New World.New Way.New Feeling.

*beep beep beep*

Her alarm went off and she swear that was the most annoying moment in her entire life. Groggily she reached out for the clock at the side table and she almost slammed it when the beeping sound became louder. She snuggled into the blanket once again, attempting to sleep in for another couple of minutes but the alarm from her phone victoriously brought her back to reality.

"Okay~ Okay~ I'm awake." She sing songed as she changed her position from laying to sitting. Her phone was still ringing loudly but she didn't bothered to turn it of because it's Jongdae's voice. It was from last week's radio where a fan asked him to do a morning call. She almost tripped her foot while searching for her phone to record it.

Finally, after 10 minutes, her room went silent.

Hesitantly she left her bed for the bathroom. The bed was nice tho. She took her bath and did her shikka pukka ritual that she had been doing for past three weeks.

All these things were new to her. Before, she didn't need to sleep when she was tired, no such things as hungry, didn't have to shower, don't need money for anything. But now, everything changed and new. She have to sleep after a long day. She has to eat at the time. She have to bath at least 2 times a day. And she have to work for money. But lucky for her, she managed to learn all those basics in living in a short time.

After slipping into simple and decent clothes and tied her hair to a ponytail, she left the house.

She sure took her sweet time digesting the morning view of Seoul. Even she had live there for three weeks she still didn't managed to took a good picture of the neighborhood. That day, like usual, she would walk on her right where there was a wall of flowers, variety of them. She loved it. She would always reach out for some flowers along the way. The fresh scents of flowers always give some kind of good vibe to her to start her day. The feeling wasn't the same as before but it wasn't that bad either.

Few more steps and she arrived at a cafe. Coffee filled air welcomed her as soon as she stepped into the cafe. She was welcomed by a dimpled waiter. "Hey. Morning Angie." She just smiled it off and went to the back to fetch her apron. After securely tying it around her waist, she took a rug, went to the front and started mimicking earlier mentioned waiter, wiping the tables.

As doing her job, she would sometimes glanced at the tall building just across the street. Her gaze turned to a longing one. It was always like that. She came to work in a good mood, but turned gloomy when she looked at the building but forget it when the cafe started to fill with customers. Usually, teenagers would come in the evening for their bubble teas. They served the best in town.

She had been working there for more thatn two weeks but not even once she managed to meet him. Which made her frustrated. Like, he just lived across the road and they didn't even managed to meet once. Well, then again, he couldn't go out like normal people. She sighed.

She took out her phone when the device beeped thrice. Three notifications. New news about Jongdae. Three of them about the same thing. Successful soloist: Kim Jongdae to have another comeback. Just by reading that, her grin appeared. Which means...

Ohemgee! I'm gonna see him more xD

"You're in a good mood today, Angie." He said as he put a mug of steaming hot chocolate on the table she was working on. "Oh shut up Yixing. And I'm not Angie. It's Yubi." She remarked, tried to sound annoyed but the grin was still there. What's with Yixing and that endearment anyway? She was panicked when Yixing started calling her that from the day she came for job, thinking of what possibilities he would know about her being an angel before. But actually, he just loves to give names to people around him. "What? I'm just stating. And Angie suits you" He glanced at the mug. "Drink up. I made it for you." He said ruffling her hair. "Thanks. What about you?" "I had one already." "Okay."