Part 20- The Right Thing?

Hey guys.. before you read this I wanna apologise for not updating for a long time... and I realised that lately this fanfic is quite depressing... But hey, there's always rainbow after the rain right? And I have a really important announcement to make at the end of this chappie so please read it. I kindly asking for your your little time to spend reading my note. So... let's get rolling~~~

---------------

Jongdae displayed his smile as sincere as he could. His schedule for that day wasn't as packed as the day before but considering how his life changed from the past week made him quite hard to suits himself back to life. But slowly he tried to fit back. He had to fit back for the sake of his life, his career, his mother and his forever supporting fans.

The recording ended earlier than expected much to Jongdae's delight. He was tired of faking his smile.

"Hey Jongdae!" He was greeted by Jin Ah as soon as he entered the waiting room. "How was recording?" She asked while her hands buzy arranging some clothes to the walkable rack. Jongdae sure leisurely took his time, walking slowly to a chair and sit before answering her question. "It was fine." He breathed out. Jin Ah who realised something was off with his tone turned around facing him with a rised brow.

"Was fine? That's all?" She questioned. Jongdae shrugged her question. He suddenly became interested to the ceiling, staring at it like there's no tomorrow. Jin Ah tsked lowly. She was sure Jongdae had a problem. Eversince Jongdae got back from his holiday he became a little silent, sometimes not realising his surroundings. He even lost some weight. His appetite almost like an elephant so how come he lost weight? And Jongdae, if he was asked how was recording like Jin Ah did just now, he would eagerly told everything until he realised that he couldn't reveal anything until it was broadcasted.

"You have a problem right?" Jin Ah asked bluntly. Jongdae diverted his eyes from the ceiling to the floor. He sighed. He knew he wasn't good at hiding things. "What is it?" She questioned again. "It's nothing big." He answered lightly but in fact it was more than big that it's effected his life almost entirely. "Suits yourself Jongdae. But remember that noona is always by your side." She smiled assuringly which Jongdae replied with a weak one.

Their silence was disturbed by a loud commotion from behind the door. Jongdae's manager barged in with few beads of sweat on his forehead. "Sorry Jongdae. I've must eaten wrong this morning. My stomach is making scene and now you're late for the radio. Let's go!!" He said in a breath before dragging Jongdae out of the building.

_________________

Forbidden love. Was their topic for the radio. And Jongdae, wasn't so pleased with that.

"Eyy~~ that was in past. Now I think everyone-no, mostly don't mind about it." Luckily there was another singer, Kim Suho, as guest, or else.

"That's right. That's right. Even some country allowed bi marriage." The DJ added.

Jongdae chuckled. Maybe he had something to say here.

"Waeyo Jongdae-shi? Why were you laughing?" The DJ asked. Jongdae chuckled again. Mentally noted himself to call him after the radio ended.

Mianhae Baekhyun-ah.

"Ani. I have a friend. Lets call him Byun-shi. He's currently running a flower shop with his mother. And there is their regular customer which I can say Byun-shi's crush." He stopped when Kim Suho interrupted, "A man?" "Yes"

"Aww. I'm looking forward to this. And flower shop? How romantic a life could be?" The DJ added giddily. They laughed before Jongdae continued. "This happened last week, which happened I was there." "Ow. A witness of their love." He was interrupted again. With a chuckle he continued. Again. "I was waiting Byun-shi to close their shop. I offered him a ride home but he declined, saying that he brought his bike. That's when he realised there was a flower in the basket. A gardenia."