Part 26- Promise

Yubi rolled on the bed with a comforter holded tight to her chest; cocooning herself. Her alarm went off 5 minutes ago so she was wide awake just reluctant to leave the bed. She yawned as she stretched like a lazy cat. Ugh. How nice if the whole day was spend just doing nothing. Maybe she should call Yixing and tell him-- Yixing. Yixing?

A small ping came from her phone; indicating there's a text message. Blinking her eyes, just who would text her early in the morning?

"Still in dreamland? (*^﹏^*) "

Her heart paced up. Her eyes fluttered. Her lips were pressed into thin line. She covered her cheeks as she knew the blush was there. How did just a simple text message from Jongdae made her gone crazy. Yep. Jongdae just texted her.

She chuckled at the emoticon he inserted. Exactly like him. Smiling, she type away her reply.

"Rise and shine. "

Her finger wandered crazily on the screen. Wondering whether she should or not. Biting her lips, she continued and tapped the send button.

"Rise and shine. ↖(^▽^)↗ "

With a grin, she left the bed and headed to the bathroom; getting ready for work.

What a good day.

_______________

As soon as she stepped into the cafe, she hunted for a random unicorn that might entered the cafe and treated like it was it's house. Nah. Actually it was Yixing. Left. Right. Clear. No sight of him. Yubi groaned. Where is he? The shop won't be open unless Yixing was here. He was the only one with the key.

A crashing sound from the back startled her out. No waiting, she went to the locker room, which she sure the sound came from there and she was more than sure it was Yixing. That guy's something.

Indeed it was him. Laying on the floor with his phone clutched tight to his chest. Giddiness drawn all over his face.

"Yixing?" She called. When he didn"t reponded back she sighed. "Yixing, I sold your unicorn kite."

And what happened next, I leave it to your imagination.

_________________

Yubi's eyes narrowed; eyeing every Yixing's movement at the counter. He looked calm but if observed closely his fingers were slightly shaking. She whinced as she tried to recall Baekhyun's conversation with Chanyeol last night.

She was left alone in the living room as Jongdae left for the bathroom;taking his shower. Chanyeol and Baekhyun since earlier waited in the kitchen; didn't wanna interrupt their little reunion the couple said. 5 minutes passed when her throat begging for water so she went to the kitchen but stopped halfway. The couple was whispering sweet nothing so making sudden appearance in the kitchen didn't seems like a good choice in the moment.

"I'm so proud of you babe." Chanyeol whispered, softly grazing his thumb along his lover's jawline. Baekhyun sighed in satisfaction while leaning into the touch.  His small hand holding Chanyeol's big one. "I know. I am too." He chuckled when the taller pinched his nose. He took Chanyeol's hand with both hands and started carresing it lovingly. "I was so reliefed when he came to me. I was so confused when he said he wanna help me about Jongdae since I don't even said anything to him. Anyways, I am happy for Jongdae."

"Me too. We should thank him. What was his name you said? How about we meet him tomorrow before we get back home."

"Yixing. He's Yixing. And yes we should thank him."

That's why Yixing was the first person she wanted to meet first thing in the morning and strangle him and make him answer every question she had in mind.

"So, mind explaining why were you sprawled on the floor?" She casually asked, carefully sipping hot chocolate prepared by Yixing just now. She made sure her big innocent eyes shows so that Yixing cannot avoid her.

She waited for a while but Yixing won't answer. She was close to babbling nonsense when Yixing placed his left hand on the table. She stared the bandana tied up at his wrist for a second before looking at him with a face that clearly said 'what are you doing?'.

"Why do you think I call you Angie all the time instead of Yubi? Just because?" He shook his head. "Why do you think I always have my left wrist covered?" He looked at her bewildered face then at her left wrist. "Just like you." Then it hit her.

"W-wait. Yixing. Y-you was-"

"Sorry for not telling you earlier and yes, you're right. We are same." He smiled as he untied the knot and the bandana fell on the table, making the glow visible for her to see.

__________________

Wiping the table extra hard, Yubi smiled like an idiot. She was just overwhelmed. She got all nice people around her and yes, she was happy. But yeah Yixing still got few slap and kick here and there. Using her other hand she pulled out her phone from the apron front pocket. Jongdae just texted her.

Jongdae 4:27 PM
"Can we meet?"

She giggled. She was about to reply that they can meet after she finish work which was 30 minutes left when the door bell tinged and the door opened, revealing him; in his casual look but still wearing sunglasses. He smiled as soon as he spotted her making a faint pink appeared at her cheeks. She noticed Yixing wasn't at the counter so she went there, trying to calm herself on the way. No matter how many times she had seen him, the fluttering in her stomach never fails to stay.

"What can I get for you sir?" Jongdae chortled.

"Do you have Lee Yubi in the menu?" Yubi snorted. Really?

"No sir. How about other menu sir?" She asked baffling her eyelashes.

"Aww but I only want Lee Yubi. It's like the most beautiful and the sweetest I've seen my entire life." He cupped his face with both hands and his elbows rested on the counter. She was more than sure her cheeks were burnt at this rate. "Can't I have her now?" He whispered with a sly grin.

"St-stop it." Yubi pushed Jongdae's hands away from the counter. "Wae? You started it." He pouted but burst into laughter when Yubi threat to throw anything she grab first to him.

"Cute."

________________

"So, Yixing knew from the first place?" Yubi nodded. "How?" "That you have to ask him yourself. I don't have right to say it."

"Wow. It so beautiful." Jongdae commented grabbing Yubi's attention. "What?" He juttered his lower lips to their left gaining an 'ahh' from her. It was the flower wall. Currently they were on their way to Yubi's apartment since Jongdae insisted he wanted to walk her home. "My garden was much more better though." She whispered. But Jongdae heard that. And his smile dropped a bit.

They walked in silence after that.

10 minutes later, they arrived to the apartment building.

"Thank you for the walk." She said, smiling with slight blush. "Anything for you. Now go in. It's late." She nodded.

"Yubi-ah." She turned back. "Wae?" Jongdae took a deep breath and marched towards her. In a second Yubi felt like her heart might have left her. She cannot breath. Jongdae was cupping her face and their lips met in a long sweet kiss. His thumbs grazed softly against her nape making her shivered. Jongdae pulled away a minute later. He rested his forehead against her's. Their hot breathing hitting each other lips.

"I won't disappoint you." He whispered blooming a smile on her lips. He pecked her forehead before letting her go.

"Have a good sleep. Dream of me okay? Annyeong." Jongdae waved cutely and then walked away.

__________________

A/n: HEY GUYS I TOLD YA I'M STILL ALIVEEE xD

I know I haven't updated for a long time so I'm really hoping for some comment to see if people still reading this story and waiting for update from me.

Vote

Comment

Thanks ❤❤