Part 17-The Fabulous Baekhyun

Thank you soooooo much to you readers~~ ♥♡♥♡♥

Haha.. I am touched by the number of reads...I never though this ff will reach this....Thanks again.. ^^

_______________

For the nth time in 5 minutes period he had been glancing the person beside him. Since they arrived at the river none of them uttered a word. He pouted while mundane started to envelope him. Once again he glanced Jongdae who looked comfortable with his sitting position.

One of his leg was folded to his chest while the other one left dangling into the water. His head rested on the knee. One of his hand wrapping his leg securing it. While the other one was busy playing with dried leaves. Eyes wandered somewhere in the water.

"Jongdae.." He called breaking the silence.

But well.... Silence answered him.

-_-

" Jongdae~~" He called again. Louder this time.

" Hey~"

" Hello~"  

" Annyeong~"  

" Oii~"  

" Camel-shi~"  

" Mr. Dino~"

" YAH! KIM JONGDAE!!" Bam! He smacked Jongdae's head. And because Jongdae wasn't expecting Baekhyun sudden attack he stumbled and...

Bogsh!!

" Yah!! Byun Baekhyun!! Why you did that?!" He hollered. " I'm all wet because of you." He whined while grabbing Baekhyun's hand ; helping him to get out of the water.

" That's your price for not listening to The Fabulous Baekhyun." He said flipping his imaginary long hair. Jongdae rolled his eyes. Then, a playful smirk found it's way to Jongdae's lips. But unfortunate for Baekhyun he was a second too late to realise when....

Bogsh!

" BHAHAHA!!" Jongdae laughed like there's no tomorrow. He got his revenge by pulling Baekhyun into the water with him. Poor Baekhyun for not thinking twice before getting him.

Baekhyun spit out the water that got into his mouth. " Funny much Jongdae. Ha Ha Ha." He said in monotone. Take note the sarcasm.

" It is funny. Hahaha! Uhuk! Uhuk! " He gargled when suddenly Baekhyun splashed the water with full power while he had his mouth open laughing his ass off.

" Yeah. That's what's funny taste like Mr. Dino! Hahaha! Uhuk! " Once again, Jongdae victoriously got his revenge. " Yah!! Kim Jongdae!!! " Baekhyun scrunched his face and had his eyes closed while vigorously splashing water to Jongdae who was using his left hand preventing the water to get into his ear, and his right hand splashing the water back to Baekhyun.

" Yahhhhh!!" Baekhyun hollered.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Jongdae screamed.

" Stop it!"

" You first!"

" No! You first!"

" You!"

" You!"

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" They both didn't stop but picked up their pace instead.

Seriously, these beagles couldn't stop being childish.

They only stop about 15 minutes later when suddenly a frog from only god know where did it came from, hopped on Jongdae's head before hopping to a nearby stone. And of course, he shouted like it was the end of the world. Only to be laughed by Baekhyun.