Chapter 2

Both women grin before they kiss each other slowly and meaningfully, they waited for this for such a long time even Chris was ready to take both their heads and made them kiss. Of course, neither of the women would have complained if he did. After a while, they separate again and just look at each other. "I love your eyes they're so green."

"Yours are too Scar. But with the hazel touch in them they make me think of a forest. I love nature." Elizabeth admits with a sheepish smile, she really wanted to cuddle with her now. They always did this when they were having girl night watching movies, sensing her friend's hesitation Scarlett open her arms with a playful smile. "Now who is awkward ?"

"Shut up." She complained but still went in her arms, Scarlett rest her left arm on her shoulders playing with her hair while Lizzie put her arm around her waist. Now she understands why Chris said they look like a couple when they cuddle, she smiles softly at the thought and turns her gaze toward the tv. "What do you want to watch Scar?"

"Whatever you want." She shouldn't have said that because Lizzie put some boring rom-com. She watches it for a few minutes before turning her attention to Lizzie. "You're missing the movie."

"You're better than the movie." Scarlett answer honestly causing Elizabeth to blush and hide her face in her shoulder. "Stooooop. And the movie is great your taste just sucks."

"It's boring." Scarlett argues which causes Elizabeth to get up faster than Pietro with a gasp. "Take that back Dirty Dancing isn't boring."

"It kinda is." Scarlett laughs at Lizzie's reaction, the dark blonde-haired woman frown and crosses her arms. "We're not best friends anymore."

"Is that what we are ?" Scarlett smirked in victory when she saw Elizabeth turns her head trying to hide her smile. She reaches for the woman again missing the physical contact. "Come on sweetheart I know you want to cuddle."

"Don't call me like that I'm trying to be mad at you." Lizzie whined throwing her head back, with a sigh she leans back against Scarlett. "I'm only doing that because you're warm and I'm cold. Absolutely not because you're forgiven."

"You're such a child." Scarlett snort but reach for the cover next to her and put it on Lizzie, the younger snuggle more into her with the cover practically on her face. "Now hush I'm watching baby."

"I'm watching her too." Scarlett mumbled staring right at Elizabeth, they watch the rest of the movie like that, and Lizzie almost fall asleep with the movement caused by Scarlett's finger in her hair.

"So how's Rose?" Elizabeth asked sitting and taking her drink back. Scarlett doing the same. "She's fantastic even though she misses me but I'm getting her back tomorrow so that's awesome because I missed her too."

"Wait you're getting back to New York tomorrow?" Lizzie pouted at her friend, she didn't want to be here alone. "Yes, you're not?"

"I don't have a house in New York idiot." Elizabeth said looking at Scarlett with a bored face, four years of friendship and the older still didn't know where her houses were. "Rude. But yeah forget when you come you live with one of your sisters. Why don't you come with me tomorrow?"

"Wait really?" The younger asked with hope in her voice. "Yes really. I was serious earlier I really like you and I want to make it work so spend the break with me, of course, Rose would be there but I think it could be great. We already know everything about each other but we don't know if we're made to be together." Scarlet rambled.

"I would love to spend the break with you Scarlett and Rose isn't a problem you know I love her she's adorable." Elizabeth answer with an honest smile. Now that Scarlett asked her she was looking forward to spending the next month with her this is why she ask innocently. "Can I kiss you again?"