Chapter 20

"Bye mommies." Rose said waving from the door of Chris' house. She was excited to decorate his house even though it means she won't see her moms for the rest of the afternoon. "Bye Angel have fun." Lizzie answered getting in the driver's seat.

She drives them away from Chris' driveway and to the building where they would have the lecture. Every actor that lives in the house would be here, plus some second role. the producers, screenwriter, and director we'll be there too. "Do you think our characters will be friends since episode 1?" Lizzie asked excitedly.

"Did you not read the script? Oh sweetie you're in so much trouble." Scarlett chuckled taking Lizzie's hand. "Pff whatever it's not like they're going to scold me."

"For your information, our romance won't be before season two or three, from what at read in the books. It's a enemies to lovers kind of romance." Scarlett tells her after a moment, Lizzie stop at a red light and turned towards her fiancée. "You read the books?" She asked shocked.

"You're telling me you didn't read the script nor the books? Oh man I can't wait to be there." Scarlett laughed again at Lizzie's scared face.

-

"Are you a professional actress or what? I can't believe it coming here and not knowing even a little what's in the script. Go sit next to Scarlett." The director scolds Lizzie while the latter lets her head down looking at her feet. She hurriedly makes her way to a giggling Scarlett. "Now I understand what Rose feels when we scold her." She mumbled sitting down.

"It was funny from here." Scarlett said getting her script out of her bag. "Don't laugh she's a scary woman." Lizzie whispered cutely biting her lip.

"My poor baby." The blonde cooed kissing her cheek making Elizabeth smiles, the younger pick her bag from the ground and search her script. She widened her eyes when she didn't find it. "Scar I don't have it."

"Well, you know what you have to do. Go tell her." Scarlett snickered pointing to the director. Lizzie shakes her head and looks one more time in the bag for it. "Here, I saw it on your desk this morning I knew you would forget it." Scarlett hands the script to Lizzie patting her on the back.

"Hello, ladies having a good morning?" Dylan asked sitting next to Scarlett, he was going to play her brother. "I am, Lizzie not so well."

Dylan pouted toward Lizzie with his head on Scarlett's head because he was much more taller than her, Lizzie squint her eyes at him and poke her tongue out like a child. "Dylan don't do that Lizzie will get jealous." Scarlett said removing his head from her head

"I will not." The younger defend herself slapping Scarlett's thigh playfully. "You will. You're the jealous type of girlfriend, but it's ok you're cute."

"Don't listen to her Dylan I'm not." He laughed at their bickering. Scarlett looks at Lizzie incredulously and turns to Dylan ready to spill the tea. "Okay, you'll decide for yourself. One time I was on an interview with Jimmy Fallon, he call a magician on set and he did a magic trick on live with me. She didn't speak to me all the way back home because she find me too close to him."

"Okay, first I did talk to you if I recall correctly I said 'Don't talk to me right now I'm pissed.' secondly you could've put the card in your mouth yourself. Thirdly you had the audacity to answer 'yes I did.' when he asked you if you felt something. I swear Dylan he was at an inch to kiss her." Lizzie explained herself getting worked up at the memory of this interview, Scarlett rolls her eyes playfully put pull Lizzie in a side hug reassuring her.

"I saw this interview the dude got balls doing this, I mean with Lizzie backstage I would have paid to see her face." Dylan said, then they all stop talking when the two producers stand in front of them.