Chapter 4

They both made their way to the living room where the other actors sat waiting for them, some of them Scarlett didn't know was going to come like Adelaide Kane, Roman Griffin Davis, and Matt Damon. Some of them have experience in series others don't. "Hey, buddy." Scarlett greets Roman with the handshakes they create while filming Jojo rabbit.

Florence takes this time to greet Bella, and Adelaide who's next to the girl. After a long time of greeting and presentation, they decided to take tonight to settle down and meet again the next day for lunch.

Scarlett only had time to get her clothes in her closet before Florence barges into the room, the younger blonde jumps on the bed getting comfortable. "Fiancée, What the fuck when did this happen?!"

"Last summer..." Scarlett confessed sheepishly. "I'm sorry for not telling you, we wanted to but then you thought we were friends and we found it funny and end up just keeping the joke all those years but you were so oblivious like I mean we made out in front of you and you were just like 'yeah bestie vibe'." Scarlett chuckled at the memories, it was at one of the parties where the original cast of marvel plus some of the new did to get together. Elizabeth was dared by none other than Chris to kiss the most beautiful woman in the room, of course, she chose Scarlett and with the alcohol, they drank the kiss turned into a make-out session in front of everyone.

"Wait I wasn't that oblivious okay I knew you two fucked hell I heard you once! I just thought you were fuck buddy that's all." Florence defended herself.

"Heard us?! I don't even want to know." Scarlett shakes her head and flop on the bed next to Florence. "You didn't tell me and Chris wasn't talking to you anymore, the others don't live in New York it means nobody was here for you. Scarlett, you should have told me..." Florence sighs sadly thinking about what her friend got through alone.

"I just- I love her and miss her so much." Scarlett said turning on her side putting her face in Florence's neck. She finally let herself cry for the first time since everything happened, finally having a shoulder to cry on and feeling secure enough in her friend's arms to let herself get submerged by her feelings.

"That's it I've got you, let it go." Florence held her friend for as long as she needs it. Scarlett took a long time before she calm herself, she felt better after all her frustration was out.

"So I'm still wondering did you two had sex?" Florence joked to light up the mood which make Scarlett chuckle and playfully hit her on the arm. "We didn't, not until we were officially girlfriend which was three weeks after the zoo. If you want to know she asked me to be her girlfriend the day before we had to get back to work." Scarlett answered her truthfully.

"Oh tell me more I want to know." Florence was still holding the older woman in her arms but she was excited too to hear another part of their story. "For starting the weeks that follow the zoo was perfect, she was incredible with Rose and with me too of course. We wanted to do something special for our last day in New York but not too much knowing Rose was with us. We just went to dinner in a cozy Italian restaurant and that's when she asked me. She said all these cute things about me being the most incredible person on earth, of course, my answer was yes now that I think about that I was already head over heels in love with her."

"You're so whipped." Florence teased her friend. "We're talking about Elizabeth Olsen of course I am. Anyway where was I? Ah yes she asked me and we kissed unfortunately we were sitting next to the glass and a paparazzi take pictures of it. He surely thought he was discovering the biggest secret on us but like I said before we didn't care about pictures. We even waved at him when we get out of the restaurant holding hands with Rose on Lizzie's shoulders, it was really cute pictures."