Chapter 5

It's was finally time for Lizzie to go pick Rose up, she sent a quick text to Scarlett and went into her car. After only a ten minutes ride she arrived at the daycare, put her sunglasses on, and enter the building. After a moment Rose appears with a woman by her side and runs in her arms. "Hey, Angel how was your day?"

"It was great, look I draw LiLi." Rose shaw her a drawing of what she supposed was a Lion, she named her plushie like this because both Lizzie and Lion start by Li so LiLi it is. "Wow I see, it's beautiful." Lizzie complimented her.

"Is mommy still fighting the baddie ?" Rose asked in a hushed tone looking around her. "She is, this is why I pick you up. How are you feeling about Ice cream? I'm craving some cookie dough ones?" Lizzie wondered bouncing the little girl a little to entertain her. "Yeah!"

"Cool then let's go, say bye."

"Bye-bye, ice cream is waiting for me." Rose said to the woman making her laugh, with a polite nod toward the woman Lizzie went back outside. She let Rose down and they walk together towards the ice cream parlor at the end of the street. "Li' why a'en't you fighting the baddie with mommy you could p'otect her."

"I- uh I have a bad headache, plus your mommy is the strongest person I know she's okay." Lizzi tried to explain, she didn't want to explain how she was dead but still alive to a three years old. "Is it okay to eat ice cream when our head hurts?"

"Well, aren't you curious today?" Elizabeth said while opening the door for the little girl, she command for the two of them and they sit in a corner and eat their ice cream in silence. "Li' you love mommy?"

"I do, why ?" Lizzie wondered with a slight frown, it was unexpected she thought Rose was okay with her and Scarlett being in a relationship. "Dunno, I like it when you he'e. Mommy smiles more. And you give me lot of hugs."

Elizabeth let out an imperceptible sigh and smiles at the little girl, for a second here she thought she would have to take a step back in her dating life. "You want to know something?" Lizzie whispered to Rose secretively, the latter eagerly nod with a wide smile.

"You give the best hugs but don't tell your mommy." Rose giggle with a hand on her mouth and nod, they continue to eat their Ice cream Rose telling her everything she knows about Lions for the hundredth time this week and Elizabeth listens attentively to her rambling with a smile on her face.

"Okay Angel time to go, want to go see mommy fight the baddie ?" Lizzie asked once they were finished and making their way back to the car, she carefully put Rose in her car seat making sure everything is safe and taking the driver's seat."

Their way back consists in listening to Disney songs because Rose asked to put Gaston's song with puppy eyes and Lizzie couldn't say no to her. "Here we are." Elizabeth said parking the car in front of her trailer.

She let Rose walk through the studio searching for Scarlett's set sometimes creating her coworkers on their way, it's a shame Chris isn't working today and he's home with Dodger or Elizabeth would have passed the day with him.

"Remember Angel you have to be super quiet." Lizzie told her once they come in front of the set, Rose put her finger on her lips and wait for Lizzie to open the door.

Both of them enter the set and watch Jeremy and Scarlett act for a little while until they fight, Rose frown at that because why was her mommy fighting against her uncle. The fight continues until Scarlett fall from the platform they were on, she lands on a mat not moving.

"Shit." Elizabeth curse under he breath when she sees Rose's bottom lip quivering and her glassy eyes. She didn't have time to take her in her arms before the little girl bolt towards her mommy. "Cut, cut, cut." One of the producers said.