Chapter 8

Adelaide and Dylan weren't people that spy on other people, it's not like they sit next to the window in the kitchen. Window looking out on the garden. Garden where Lizzie and Scarlett were talking at the moment. But really they weren't people that spy on other people, who can blame them?

They don't know how Florence didn't know about them dating when she's their friend, like their couple is one of the most powerful in Hollywood. Everybody knew about them, they were always seen together. Except for these past two months, Lizzie was photographed in LA and Scarlett in New York.

Rumor has started, every gossip magazine trying to know why they didn't live together anymore. Adelaide and Dylan didn't expect to know the answer at the first lunch they had all together. They all made a promise to never divulge what happens in the house, one it was in their contracts and two its was just showing respect.

Now not divulging anything doesn't mean they didn't want to know for themselves, so here they are looking out the window to try and get a grasp of the faces the women talking outside made.

"It looks like Scarlett is nervously rambling, with all her movements." Adelaide guessed looking at Dylan for an answer. "Well whatever it is, it seems to break Lizzie's wall."

Meanwhile outside Scarlett had started to explain what happened that day to Lizzie. "Then we wanted to hug it out and we went the same side, hence why it looks like my arms are around his neck. I swear to God I wasn't it was just a hug."

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Lizzie asked angrily getting up starting to pace around the yard hands behind her head. "And why didn't you told me that that day?! Why did you let me think that you betrayed me? You're an idiot."

"I-I tried but I saw how much hurt you were, and I panicked okay I panicked and you run away. I begged you to stay!" Scarlett answered getting slightly angry.

"Now it's going to be my fault." Lizzie asked rhetorically in disbelief. "I thought you cheated on me Scarlett! And you weren't denying anything just said you were sorry again and again and again! And every time I heard you say sorry it felt like I was stabbed in the heart!" She explained sitting down on the bench again with her face in her hands.

"I'm sorry this isn't what I meant. I know how much I hurt you that night because I felt it too. My heart broke when I saw your broken face, I was helpless and didn't know how to comfort you because I was the one to hurt you, I was the one that made you cry and I couldn't forgive myself. So when you left I thought I deserved it." Scarlett explained letting a silent tear drop on her cheek.

Both Adelaide and Dylan had heard what they said because of how loud they were. They looked at both women silently crying processing what was just said. "It's sad for them, this is why sometimes I hate being a celebrity." Adelaide mumbled.

"Yeah, if they weren't all this wouldn't have happened. Scarlett could have gone home and explained everything calmly. Now they have to do it with everyone looking at them. We should stop spying." Dylan said softly.

"Hey, you two what are you looking at?" Florence asked entering the kitchen, they both turns around guilt on their face. The younger actress frown and went to the window. "Oh look they're holding hands, it's cute." Florence cooed seeing her friends finally talking.

Elizabeth had turned around facing Scarlett again, she tentatively reach to take her hand in hers. "We're going to be okay right?" The older woman asked sniffing with hope in her voice.

"I'm sorry." Lizzie apologized kissing Scarlett's hands. "Don't. You have nothing to be sorry for, it was my fault. Please can you forgive me?" Scarlett pleaded looking at Lizzie's green eyes full of unshed tears.