Chapter 17✨

September 7th, 2013:

"Oh my God I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was walking." Lizzie apologized profusely to the person she just bumped into. She hears someone chuckling and looks up at the person to stare right at Scarlett Johansson. If she's honest with herself she's freaking out right now, who wouldn't be it's Scarlett freaking Johansson.

"It's okay don't worry I wasn't looking either." Scarlett winked at her, she held her hand out and presents herself. "Scarlett Johansson and this is Cobie Smulders. Nice to meet you." She pointed to the person next to her which Elizabeth didn't even see there, she shakes Scarlett's hands hesitantly. "Elizabeth Olsen."

They both knew who they were but it was nice to introduce themself like normal people. "You're new here? I would remember someone with these pretty eyes."

"Mh thanks, and yes I'm new first day at work and I'm already late." Cobie let the two women talk with a strange look on her face, it was as if she wasn't even here. "Don't worry they're always late anyway, heard you were in the post-credit scene welcome to the team then." Scarlett said with a wide smile.

"Thanks, uhm can you maybe tell me where the set number four is ?" Lizzie asked shyly, she didn't like to talk to new people and she was in administration of Scarlett. "Oh yeah just go straight then turn to your left it's the red door." Scarlett shows her pointing at the end of the corridor.

"Thanks." Elizabeth said sheepishly, the two actresses held eye contact until Cobie clears her throat. "We should go Scarlett, we're already late. Good luck on your first day Elizabeth." She said kindly pulling Scarlett after her.

"Did you just flirt with the newbie?" She asked with a smirk making Scarlett scoff. "I didn't flirt I have a fiancé thank you very much."

"Yeah right keep telling yourself that. So how're her boobs? You should know from how much you looked at them." The taller woman teased receiving an elbow on her ribs in answer.

September 9th, 2013:

"Elizabeth, hey I wanted to know if you would like to hang out one of those days?" Scarlett asked hesitantly scratching the back of her neck. She had searched the new girl for two whole days now finally getting a glimpse of her in the changing rooms.

"Hellooo." The younger great cutely, making Scarlett smiles softly. "You can call me Lizzie you know, please do call me Lizzie. Elizabeth just makes me feel older, and I would love to hang out with you."

"Great are you free tonight? I was only here for a week or so to take some reshoot but I have to go back to France tomorrow, to film a movie." Scarlett rambled. 'way to go smoothly, Johansson' she thought to herself. "I am. Did I say that way too quickly? I mean yes sure I can free my schedule tonight." Lizzie corrected herself internally cringing at her awkwardness.

"Great, I'll text you the details then. Oh, now that I think about it can I have your number ?" They exchange numbers and say goodbye promising to see each other really soon.

-

"Oh my God, he didn't?" Lizzie asked laughing, the two women were at her house since they decided it would be better to know each other. "He did, he's like never serious always goofing around."

"Well, maybe but he's nice, we hung out yesterday between scenes it was like I knew him for years." Elizabeth answered after calming herself, Scarlett nod and takes a sip of her drink. "I live with him for the week and he talked my ears off for two days talking about you."

"Really? The three of us should hang out." Scarlett nodded profusely at the proposition. "We really should do that."

-