Chapter 16✨

December 16th, 2021:

"Scarlett moves your as- butt, we're going to be late."  Lizzie yelled from down the stairs cutting herself off before she could swear. Rose was sitting in the living room with Chris and Florence. The little girl was happy to finally have some Uncle Chris time, she did question where her mommies were heading but didn't push it when they told her that it was grown-up things.

"Coming!" Scarlett said almost jumping down the stairs she makes her way to kiss Rose's forehead. "Be nice. We won't be too long."

"Bye mommy, bye mama." Rose waved when both women makes their way to Scarlett's car. "On our way back can we go to our house? I need to water the garden."

"Sure no problem. How are you feeling?" Scarlett asked when she sees Lizzie fidgeting with her ring and bouncing her leg. "A little worry to be honest. I still think that it's not true and this appointment will make it so real."

"Yeah, it will. But it will also be the first time you see ou- your- the baby." Scarlett told her hesitantly, she knew she wants to stay with Lizzie even if they would argue a lot for the next few weeks or maybe they won't who knows. But she doesn't want to tell her now just in case she can't look at the baby, she isn't cruel to give Lizzie hope to run away the next second.

Even if she doubts that she won't be able to look at the baby she can't be too sure, the past few days she really thought about what Florence told her. In the end, Lizzie will have this baby with or without her, she'd much rather be here than not. She wants them to do that together and if one day the guy came back she will stand right next to Lizzie to support her, she secretly hopes it won't happen but if it those then she's ready to face it.

"I'm glad you came." Elizabeth finally whispered leaving them in comfortable silence. Scarlett park the car in front of the clinical, it was a private clinical knowing for its secrecy. They knew about it because Cobie was the first one Lizzie called when she first had doubts about her pregnancy.

Even if Cobie was torn between her two friends she still promises Lizzie she won't say anything to Scarlett until she was ready to do so. And she processes to help Elizabeth find if she was pregnant or not, giving her the name of the clinical she went to when she was pregnant.

They get out of the cars and put their masks on and make their way inside. They check in with the secretary and wait for their turn in the waiting room. "Look it's talking about us." Scarlett pointed out taking a magazine to look at its cover.

"What does it say?" Lizzie asked genuinely interested in what they invented again. Scarlett's eyes lights up when she read the title. "Actress Elizabeth Olsen will be seen in the new series that everyone is waiting for with her co-star and fiancée Scarlett Johansson. This is kinda nice wait I'll read it." Scarlett said opening the magazine.

"We still don't know how this new series will be called, rumor has it would be like the first novel of the saga "The temporal epopee." others think it would be something completely different. But what we already know is that both women will play love interests, a first in their relationship we just have to hope that their natural alchemy will be seen on screens. Oh, they're so sweet." Scarlett cooed and close the magazine smiling softly at Lizzie.

"Elizabeth Chase?" Doctor Montgomery calls for them, Scarlett looks up to see a tall red-haired woman with a kind look. Elizabeth gets up quickly followed by Scarlett, the doctor leads them to a consultation room after she introduced herself to Scarlett. She already knew Lizzie since she did her blood test here. "So today you're here for a baby sonogram. It will permit us to know the due date, if there are one or more babies, and we'll finally listen to the heartbeat." Doctor Montgomery explained both women.