Chapter 25 (epilogue)

December 25th, 2021:

Scarlett moves around in her bed starting to wake up. Naturally, the first thing she does is reach over to Lizzie to cuddle with her. "Morning." Lizzie mumbled not opening her eyes.

" 'm cold." Scarlett said shivering. She was always cold when she wakes up even if it was hot in the room. "Come here." Lizzie cuddle to her even more pulling the cover over their face.

"I love you." Scarlett whispered as if it was a secret which makes Lizzie smile softly. "I love you too. Can't wait to marry you."

"Next year I promise. For now, we have to focus on ourselves. In two weeks we have our first therapy how're you feeling about it ?" Scarlett asked playing with her hands.

"Relatively calm, I know it will help us. You?" Lizzie said with a shrug. "A bit stressed."

"Don't worry love it can only help us." The younger actress reassured her. They talk a bit more until they hear Chris and Rose excitedly getting downstairs. "I swear our best friend is a man-child." Scarlett groans kissing Lizzie before she gets up.

"Noooo stay." Lizzie complained pulling Scarlett back on the bed making the older laugh. "Lizzie!" She gasped.

"Not letting you go." The light brunette whined getting on top of Scarlett kissing all her face, she then proceed to snuggle into her neck. "Someone's needy this morning." The older softly said wrapping her arms around Lizzie's body.

"I'm just appreciating our time alone before Rose and the man-child come running into our room." Lizzie whispered against her skin. Scarlett hummed in agreement running her right hand up and down Lizzie's back. "You know why I know will last a long long time?"

"Why sweetheart?"

"Because you kiss me even with morning breathe." The younger chuckle kissing the older. "Times up." Scarlett sighed sitting down with Lizzie ending up on her lap when she hear little feet running back upstairs. Lizzie turns to let her side rest against Scarlett still nuzzling her neck.

"Mama! Mommy! Merry Christmas." Rose said barging into the room making both women smile lovingly at her. "Merry Christmas Angel." Lizzie said back opening her arms.

Rose jumps on them kicking Scarlett in the stomach on her to Lizzie's lap. "Sorry, mommy."

"It's okay Munchkin." Scarlett reaches over to hold Rose's back. "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah! And you know what there is a lot of gifts downstairs." Rose announced happily, she saw a lot of packets with her name on them. Like every child on earth, she was impatient to open them all. "Really?" Lizzie asked in fake surprise.

"Yeah come on mama go downstairs see it for yourself." Rose said jumping off of her lap and pulling Lizzie up by her hand. She pushes her out of the room and closes the door before Lizzie even had time to react. "Rose why did you do that?" Scarlett asked snickering.

"My tummy hurt." Rose answered sitting next to her mom. "Did you ate too much yesterday?"

"No, I'm scared. And you told me to tell you or mama if I wasn't feeling right." Scarlett smiles softly kissing her forehead. "Are you scared to give mama her gift?" The woman asked which makes Rose nod.

"What do you say about giving it now? Then you can enjoy your morning without feeling sick ?" Scarlett proposed getting the gift from under the mattress. Rose nods eagerly grabbing the package from Scarlett. "I'll be here with you."

"Thanks, mommy." Scarlett held out her hand toward Rose who takes it without hesitation and they get downstairs to meet with the other girls and Chris. Lizzie is sitting on a couch talking with Florence. "Aunty Flo, can you give me your place please?" Rose asked politely making the older blonde nod and sit next to Chris.