Chapter 7🌶

TW: This is part two of the smut, so don't read if you don't want it goes on for half of the chapter.

-

Scarlett leans in to kiss her girlfriend's slightly sweaty body ending kissing her lips. Lizzie could taste herself on her lips, she hummed at the taste and grip Scarlett's neck playing with her baby hairs. She breaks the kiss moaning when one finger makes contact with her already sensitive clit.

"Wait, wait, Scarlett- shit." She tried to stop her but the older woman already enters her with her middle finger, Lizzie buries her face in Scarlett's neck. "You're so wet for me." Scarlett mumbled kissing Lizzie's neck adding more marks.

Age adds a second finger thrust her fingers quicker her palm rubbing against the other woman clit, she could feel Lizzie's wall tightening when she curls her finger to touch her g-point. She let Elizabeth roam her hands on her back letting her scratch her so much that she will have marks in the morning. "Tell me how much you want to come baby girl."

"Please Scarlett- fuck- I need it. Please let me come." Scarlett went faster and harder letting her think that she wins, curling her fingers with every thrust. She loves hearing Lizzie moaned her name and whimper with every movement. "Please."

Elizabeth was so close to release she bit down on Scarlett's shoulder to muffle her noises arching her back so the fingers in her went deeper, so close, yet so far. "I'm coming I'm com- FUCK YOU." She screamed in frustration when the fingers leaves her rubbing her clit a couple of times.

"What a dirty mouth you got there why don't you shut it around my fingers." Scarlett put her fingers in her mouth waiting for Lizzie to clean them, the younger did so thoroughly passing her tongue everywhere to have every bit of taste. She tries to subtlely close her legs and rubbing her thighs together but Scarlett scoff and held them open with her second hand. "Uh uh no closing your legs."

"Fuck off Scarjo." Lizzie told her spating out her fingers, It makes Scarlett scold and take the toy on the nightstand that she prepared earlier, it was a strapless strap-on. Both women love it because it pleases them together and there's no fabric rubbing against their skins. "Now you're just asking for it."

She gets her bra and panties off of her then slips the smaller part in her easily already wet from watching her girlfriend get pleased. Stradling above Lizzie's hips she grabs her waist and turns her on her stomach in one swift motion. "Can't stop being a brat for one goddamn minute. Is that what you want? That I fuck you like the brat you are?"

"Yes please." Lizzie mumbled hiding her blushing face on the mattress, Scarlett takes her light brown ponytail and turn her head on the left. "I want to see your face."

She lifts Lizzie's ass in the air making the younger kneel, but she pushes between her shoulder blades when she tried to get on all four. "Stay down."

She guides the toy towards Elizabeth's entrance letting her takes in the information before she thrusts her hips, letting the toy slide entirely in. Lizzie let out one of her dirtiest moans feeling so full, the blonde start moving her hips back and forth getting harder with each thrust.

Lizzie grips the sheets in her fist her knuckles turning white from how strong she holding them, she moans with every thrust. It wasn't a fast pace just enough to build her put but not enough to make her chase her release, plus with Scarlett's hand holding her head with her ponytail she couldn't think anymore even less talk to beg the older woman.

"Look at you your dripping on the sheets." Scarlett, still herself letting Lizzie move her hips to fuck herself on the toy. Both her hands move to her hips her thumbs caressing Lizzie's back dimples, she bent down to kiss the skin between them making Elizabeth shiver at how deep the toy reach. "P-please Scar. I'm begging you. Please."