Chapter 6🌶

TW🔞: Smutty smut halfway on the chapter till the end!! JEN DON'T READ THE FLASHBACK thank you, you know who you are.

-

Scarlett gets up awkwardly with Chris making a sign to tell Scarlett to talk with Lizzie, the woman shakes her head mouthing 'Later'. "It's okay I was leaving, I'll let you two talk."

"No no stay, I just needed to pick that up." Lizzie said showing a letter, Chris scrunches his face in discomfort. Never has it be this awkward even when they first met. "Why don't you both go home and I don't know maybe talk." He tried to say wincing when Scarlett hit his shin discreetly.

Lizzie nod suspiciously at the both of them. "I'll call the cab back then."

"No need I can take you back if you want." Scarlett proposed showing her car keys. Elizabeth thinks about it for an instant before nodding, she says goodbye to Chris and heads for the door.

"It was good seeing you, Scarlett." Chris and the blonde woman hug again and Scarlett makes her way toward the door. "Don't forget to tell her!" Chris shoot after her.

The two women get in the car with an uncomfortable silence. "So uh how you're doing?

"Really Scarlett?" Lizzie said but only received a shrug from the older woman. "I'm fine."

"Same. Can we talk like adults sometimes in the week? I would like this situation to be settle before Rose comes, so we could at least be civil in front of her?" Scarlett asked with some hope in her voice.

"Sure. In a couple of days if you want." Lizzie told her she wasn't ready to have this talk now but it still make Scarlett smiles. The rest of the trip is spent in silence but not too uncomfortable.

The minute they get in the house Lizzie went into her room with the letter, Scarlett went to the garden where Roman, Noah, and Bella are playing soccer. "Want to do a 2 vs 2? Girls against boys."

"Depends, you can keep up old woman." Noah teased her, she raise an eyebrow in challenge, and takes the ball from him. "Will see."

Their game finishes with the girls winning. "Boom who's the losers now." Scarlett teased high-fiving Bella. She passes the ball at Roman when Matt calls her to help to prepare the dinner.

They all eat together thanks to the teenagers all the table was laughing, no awkward feeling or anything just smiles and chatting. As the night goes on she notices Elizabeth with slightly puffy red eyes, she frowns thinking it was her fault again. She could already feel the guilty feeling in her stomach, she couldn't wait to explain herself.

When everyone went their own way Florence didn't let Scarlett any chance and led her towards her room, almost forcing her to explain what happened with Chris. Thanks to her puppy eyes Scarlett explains to her everything. "It doesn't change anything though, she already moved on."

"What are you talking about?" The younger asked with concerned eyes, Scarlett flop on the bed with an arm on her forehead. "I saw her leave Adelaide's room last night without a shirt and her hairs were messy, it was like 4 am/5 am."

Florence burst out laughing while Scarlett frown, not understanding, she hit the blonde with her foot. "Stop it, it's not funny."

"Oh man, it is because I was in Adelaide's room too the three of us were watching a movie, she was shirtless because I spat water on her when I laughed and the messy hair is because it turned into a wrestling match. I win of course." She explained still laughing, and Scarlett smiles she could perfectly imagine Florence and Lizzie doing that kind of thing. The two friends were always teasing each other and more than once has it turned into a playful fight.