-Twenty four-🔞

{A/N POV}

"Mhmm~"

A low sound of moan escaped y/n's lips after she felt her waist getting squeezed by her husband while he sensually sucked on her lower lip as they were still sitting upon the study room's couch.

Her tiny palms rested upon his shoulder as she tried her best to return the kiss even after having almost zero experience on 'how to kiss'.

The kiss was very slow and soft at the start but when it turned into a steamy one? both of them had no idea.

Jungkook pulled her more into his arms while his grasp got more possessive over her waist which he squeezed time to time.

Y/n felt her heartbeat getting faster and whole body heating up.

She didn't want to let those sinful sounds out but her own senses were not in her control.

She shivered when she felt one of his palms which was resting on her waist going higher and softly palming one of her clothed breasts.

She gasped with parted lips but he kept smooching and kissing them before he made his tongue go inside her mouth to explore her sweetness.

She curled her fingers tightly upon his shoulders when he sucked on her tongue pulling her to sit upon his lap with both her legs around him.

She whimpered because of the sudden pull but wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes tightly.

Next he detached his lips from her and made them rest upon her forehead, she slowly opened her eyes and soon their gaze met.

Silence encircled their surroundings as they both kept staring into each other's eyes.

His eyes were asking for permission to proceed further which she sensed and with all her courage she softly cupped his cheeks and placed her lips on his making him kiss them passionately the next second.

Both of them were lost into each other.

His lips detached from her lips and next, he made them rest on the crook of her neck.

She shuddered when she felt him kissing the spot right between her neck and cleavage while his hand was busy kneading her clothed breast.

Soon he made his thumb to circle her clothed bud which made that to erect and she dug her nails into his clothed shoulders.