<Introduction>

If you went around U.A asking who Denki Kaminari was, they would think of a somewhat flirtatious yet friendly and funny boy, sometimes cowardly, but nonetheless loyal to his friends. He's everyone's friend! 

Ashido would say that he was a womanizer.

Bakugo would say that he was a useless cowardly extra.

Sero would say that he was a good friend.

Jirou would say that he was an idiot who went WheY-M0dE every time he used his dumb Quirk.

If you told someone that Kaminari was the U.A. traitor it was 50% they would tell you that you were being paranoid. 51% they would tell you you were crazy. 

Kaminari? Traitor? Those words just didn't make sense together. Ha ha ha! He? He's just too dumb! He was never good at acting anyways! Remember that time he tried to act like Romeo in the school play? Then they would roll down laughing.

That was what everyone thought.

If you don't like the #traitorkaminari   theory, then too bad. This is Kaminari's villain arc.

Cue the villain music.

Now let's get to scene one.

Note: I do not own any of these characters except a few*, as listed below. The events in this story are also non-canon, except for a certain events that have already took place. Besides, there are many characters and quotes that are also adapted from several literatures who appear in this story.   

*These characters also do not appear in My Hero Academia.

a) Erai Hirokoshi

b)

c)