<𝕃𝕠𝕜𝕚>

Kaminari

They arrived at Tartarus.

 Kaminari zeroed his surroundings. 

Dozens of security cameras. Motion sensors that will fire bullets the moment you try to break someone out. A lot of security guards. Mirko, Aizawa, Vlad King, Hizashi and Best Jeanist on guard. 

Dang it, this is gonna be hard. 

The first to visit was Overhaul. 

He just kept quiet while the others took notes. Not much use, Kaminari thought. Useless without his Quirk. Of course, Tomura could give him a Regeneration Quirk and hold his boss hostage, but too much trouble. 

Tomura needs as many healing Quirks. 

Next was supposed to be Stain, but apparently he escaped.

Next in line was Geten. 

Geten noticed him, but kept his mouth shut. Kaminari made a mental note to free him for not telling on him. 

"I heard you were in the Paranormal Liberation Front. How was Toy-Dabi doing?" Shoto asked coldly.

 "Alive and well, last I checked." Geten narrowed his eyes. "Why?"

 Before Shoto could answer, they had moved on.

As they moved on, Kaminari took notice of those who were worthy of being freed, mostly the powerful ones. After they moved on from Moonfish, he found himself facing a sleeping villain. 

Kurogiri.  Well...well...well...seems like his fellow comrade wasn't looking so good. He felt anger make his gut pull. 

Instinctively, he felt his palms tingling, small bursts of electricity dancing in his palm.

His fists clenched. Did he really have to do this? No, follow the plan, Kaminari. Follow the plan.

Todoroki

Glancing at the purple villain, Shoto noticed something strange. Kaminari's eyes were wide, croaking a name, "Tobio?"Shoto tapped Yaoyoruzu. "Something's wrong with Kaminari." Yaoyoruzu eyebrows knitted together, looking worried. 

"Kaminari?" she walked over. "What's wrong?" 

 "Tobio." he pointed at Kurogiri not taking his eyes off the purple villain. "That's his lightning." Jirou inched closer. "I don't see any lightning." 

"This purple color," Kaminari shook his head. "There's no mistake. It's my brother!" He rushed forward, pressing his hands on the glass. 

"No!" Aizawa grabbed his arm, but Kaminari activated his Quirk and shocked him. He beat his hands on the glass. "You've got the wrong person!" 

He screamed. "My brother would never hurt a fly!" Vlad pinned him to the wall. Hizashi quickly pulled out a tranquilizer and jabbed him. Mirko eyed him warily. "Explain. Who is your brother?" 

Kaminari began to struggle once more. 

"Let go! And I'll tell you!" Vlad let go. "Spill the beans." Sero told him. 

 "Tobio Kaminari was my brother." Kaminari stood up, grimacing. "He had to power to summon purple lightning. "

 Shoto heard Yaoyoruzu mutter, "Purple lightning. Upper-atmosphere lightning. "

 Mirko frowned and said, "Please continue." 

 "One day, some white-clad men took him. They said my brother had a special power and it would benefit mankind. When my family resisted," he closed his eyes, as if this memory was too painful for his to bear. 

"They became angry... And..." He bit his tongue. "No. Nothing happened after that." He shakily drew himself to full height. 

Yaoyoruzu's eyes widened. "Ionospheric lightning. They used it in advance to speed up the process of teleportation. When merged with a sort of Quirk that could form in lightning without dissolving, it could form a very potent teleportation Quirk."

 "So All For One must've stole the Quirk and merged it with Oboro's Quirk." Hizashi nodded. Sero patted Kaminari's shoulder. "You've had it hard, bro. C'mon." He and Jirou helped him up. 

As Kaminari walked, Todoroki had a feeling Kaminari wasn't telling the truth.

Kurogiri

In the miserable plain white room, wrapped in Anti-Quirk chains, a pair of slanted yellow opened.

 The villain blinked twice, then noticed a few words engraved on the glass. It was small, so Kurogiri had to squint.

 "Breakout...Villains...Escape..." He read quietly. 

Only Kaminari could have done this, Kurogiri shook his chains, which released him immediately. 

The boy must have short-circuited them. Kaminari...Sometimes he scared him. Anyone who could fake his emotions to such a degree...He shuddered.