<ℍ𝕚𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟>

"Hyah!" Hira moved blindingly fast, sending Shiono crashing into the wall of the vast training ground. Shiono exhaled, absorbing the force of the kick. Giving a burst of speed, Shiono dashed to Hira and appeared behind him, beginning to walk away.

A moment later, a large slash cut off Hira's hand. "Not bad. As expected of Shiono-oneechan." he grunted, focusing his energy on the severed stump and it regenerated instantly. Shiono sheathed his katana silently, bowing to his opponent.

"Well done," Ichigo said. "Hira, you need more ferocity. Shiono, more speed. Now, Shokiwa."

An elegant looking tall man stepped out, looking bored. Just then a messenger came bursting into the training hall, looking extremely anxious, and almost toppled at Ichigo's feet. "Master! Master! I have very bad news!"

"There is no bad news, nor good news." Ichigo chuckled appreciatively. "There is just news."

"Erai has broken out of prison! He's on his way!" the messenger shouted, waving his arms with uncontained panic. 

Hira's blood ran cold, and shivers of fear went up his spine. Shiono dropped his scabbard. The tall young man, presumably Shokiwa, froze. 

"That is bad news," Ichigo admitted.

Izuku

"So yeah, that's what happened." Izuku winced as Jiro punched him. "So, let me get this straight," Sero scratched his head bemusedly. "You left because you were afraid All For One would hurt us because we are friends, but then All Might persuaded you to get your ass back here, you went back to U.A, found out Kaminari was the traitor, and came to help us?"

"Yeah - owh!" Midoriya yelped as Yaomomo punched him.  "Cmon! Keep in line!" Kirishima yelled, as Bakugo was getting pushy, trying to cut in front of Mineta. 

"Is this - agh - really necessary?" Izuku asked, looking at his friends in a line taking turns punching him.

"Serves you right for leaving us!" Ochaco said, pretending to be angry, and punched Izuku particularly hard in the stomach, then bursting into tears. Izuku instinctively put his arms around her, wiping her tears with his hand. This seemed to make Ochaco cry even harder into his shoulder.

"Kyaah!!" Mina squealed. "IzuOcha is totally the best!" 

"All right," Bakugo cracked his knuckles, grinning. "LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL, DEKU!" his right arm swung for a hard blow, but Midoriya blocked it. "Hold it, Kacchan!" he yelped. He jerked his thumb to where Ochaco was clinging on to his neck and nuzzling his collarbone lovingly.

Suddenly Midoriya had a surge of protective anger, "You should never hit a girl, Kacchan!" he shouted, retaliating with a punch that sent Bakugo skidding across the floor. "OH YEAH?" he roared. "THEN IT SHOULD BE OKAY IF I HIT YOU RIGHT?" he readied himself in a Super Move stance. "DIIEEEE!" Bakugo spiralled towards Midoriya, who was flickering with blue lightning aura, at breakneck speed. Midoriya braced himself . . .

"Are you guys fighting over cheese?" Aoyama asked.

Bakugo fell down to the floor face first. He got up, veins protruding his face. "Is this some kind of joke?" he demanded.

"No . . ." Aoyama said, taken aback. "When I was at your room, I caught a whiff of spicy cheese. And every time I came back, I smelled the sweet aroma of Jalapeno and Pepper Jack, so I thought  . . . "

"Bakugo." Midoriya said, bewildered. "You like cheese?"

"Cheese is the absolute epitome of food, right? Do you like it hard or soft?" Yuga inquired.  "I really liked my grandpa's cheese, and - "

An angry pomeranian flew towards Aoyama and blasted him to kingdom come.

Time Skip

After a while, Yuga awoke on a tatami sheet, sitting up and finding Midoriya and Ochaco beside him.

"Oh, you're awake, Yuga?" Midoriya said, Ochaco still clinging to him.

"Where's Bakugo?" Yuga asked, sitting up groggily.

"He got angry and went off somewhere." Midoriya absentmindedly stroked Ochaco's wavy brown hair.

"So he did. Why were you guys fighting?" Aoyama asked.

"We weren't really fighting." Midoriya answered. "Our classmates are taking turns punching me because I disappeared for such a long time."

"Oh." Yuga said. "Sorry for interfering."

"It's all right. I couldn't express myself well and Bakugo was angry the whole time . . ." Midoriya said, still holding Ochaco (who is now asleep) close to his chest. " . . . but atleast now I know why food he likes."

"Next time, I'll keep a block of spicy cheese in my pocket, and give it to Bakugo when we meet." Midoriya said thoughtfully.

"Nice idea!" Yuga gave Midoriya a flamboyant thumbs up.

"Then I'm sure we'll get along," Midoriya said smugly.

"I'll do that too!" Yuga hollered brightly.

Someone please stop them. They'll get into a fight.

Kaminari

"Evacuate the house!" Shiono ordered. "Everyone except Master Ichigo's pupils must leave!"

"But, sir!" a large burly man protested. "We can fight! That's our duty."

"A mere guard would not stand a chance against Erai." Shokiwa answered. "You would just get in our way. Leave."

The guard looked like he would like to protest, but with great effort he heaved his body and left. 

"Good. Now time to prepare for Erai and his comrade's arrival." Ichigo said. "Shiono, you go to the back exit. You should be able to defend it with your Quirk. Hira, inside. Shokiwa . . . you patrol the area."

"How about you, master?" Hira asked.

"I will defend the main entrance." Ichigo said severely. "Remember, our motive is to protect the civilians from Erai's wrath, not to defeat him."

"I understand, Master." Hira bowed his head. "Is Uncle Levi arriving soon?"

"Unfortunately, he is still flying across China." Ichigo replied. "We cannot count on him to defend with us."

Hira's emotions drooped. How were they supposed to defend the city from Erai? They can't even beat Ichigo in combat.

Suddenly thunder rang and it reminded them to go to their stations.

Ichigo stood at the entrace, rain and water splashing him as he acknowledged a figure advancing the stairs. Lightning flashed, and suddenly the figure was in front of him, inches from his nose.

Erai had grown into a lean, tall muscular young man, his dark hair whipping across his masked face. The mask had been given to Erai as a child from his brother as a gift. It was porcelain white, his signature smile drawn across it, not a scratch on the layer. 

He was wearing light armor, a golden handled katana scrapped to his back. 

"I have come home, Master."