<𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕎𝕖𝕓>

Kaminari

Kaminari almost laughed. Did the principal actually believe......? 

But, just for safety measures...

He raised his hand casually. 

There were a lot of gasps and exclaims, etc. "Ahem!" Nezu stuck his hand out. "Please come out on stage, student Kaminari." 

This was it. Everything depended on this sentence. 

If he succeeded. he'd have bought himself some time. But if not, well, he might as well knock on death's door.

 "Uh, no. I need to go to the, y'know, the bathroom."

 Kaminari averted his gaze and tried to look embarrassed. 

"Oh," Nezu blushed. "Okay." Yes. His embarrassment makes him careless.

"I want to go too." 

Ochaco hurriedly followed Kaminari. Hm........Everyone knows Ochaco wants to make money as a hero. 

That makes her a possible suspect. He could frame her. 

Kaminari let out a smile. It was not a happy smile, nor a sad smile. 

It was neither a confident smile or a nervous one. 

It was a sly one. The one you make when you're about to do something reaaally bad. 

Tsuyu

Tsuyu knocked on the door. 

It opened and Ochaco stepped out. They said nothing as they walked through the hallway. 

The door was open a crack but the girl made no attempt to escape.

Vlad King, Aizawa and Nezu were on standby. Kaminari had been tested and revealed to be innocent.

Soon after, Ochaco was brought in front of the Lie Detector man. He asked her a question and she answered, "Yes, I am." 

The man tried not to look at her tear-stained face. 

The truth was the undeniable truth. 

"True." he answered to the girl who was said she was the spy.  

Ochaco

Ochaco was isolated. 

She was in a room of Quirk Canceling steel. She could move freely, though. 

Ochaco wouldn't complain. 

Not all prisons were as nice as hers. She had a pink bed with fluffy pillows, a table with a notebook, a pencil, and an eraser on it. 

They'd taken away everything that might have been a tool. The pencil was blunt. 

Ochaco was sitting on the bed, wearing a simple white dress. Every time class was dismissed, her classmates would come and visit her. 

Note: I said classmates, not friends

Friends were supposed to trust each other, right?

But that one time she said that it wasn't her, everyone kept raising their eyebrows and had that glint in their eyes that told her they didn't believe her.

The only one who seemed to understand her was Kaminari. 

Though no reassuring words came out of his mouth, his presence calmed her down. 

The others spoke soothing sentences and apologized, trying to lift her spirits. Ashido even smuggled in some mocha. She appreciated the sentient but she would rather of they believed her .

Kaminari just leaned on the wall and gazed at her sympathetically, his sunny irises saying: 

I know. It's hard. 

Ever so often she'd let out a tiny smile, pure as the moon, knowing Kaminari believed her where the others did not. 

Sometimes there was too much time to think, and she wondered if she was losing her sanity. 

She had no account whatsoever of giving information to the League of Villains. In fact, everything had been blurry since she went to use the bathroom. 

She sighed, thinking of a certain boy with hair green as grass in a meadow full of flowers. She recalled Izuku's emerald eyes. 

"Deku, when will you come back?"

She would have gave anything for him to come visit.

Yes, the great hero Deku.

She closed her eyes, recalling his pure, amusing laugh.

Kaminari

Kaminari came back from another visit. 

Okay, maybe he felt a little guilty framing such a naive, unassuming, pure girl as her. 

But all's fair in love and war, right? 

Tee hee. 

Edit: Looking back at my previous chapters, wow this one is so cringe.  But I think the others have improved. I hope you'll give them a chance.