<𝕃𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥>

Momo 

After the skirmish in Tartarus, everyone seemed so...discouraged. 

"Kaminari must have his reasons." Kirishima said. "And a good one!" Ashido added. "Either way, I'm gonna bash his head in." Bakugo rubbed his wrist. 

"Oi, listen up." Aizawa said, barging in the dorms. "We have a new transfer student here. Treat him well.

 "I believe we have met before." A gruff voice said, cutting through the uneasy silence. "I'm Hitoshi Shinso. Call me Shinso," He extended his hand. "nice to meet you guys." The others shook his hands, but they all were thinking about Kaminari. 

"Man, is this a replacement for me? That's low, guys, I'm hurt." Yaoyoruzu could hear his voice in her mind. 

"No, thanks." Jirou declined Shinso's hand. 

"Jirou? Can we talk in private for a moment?" She nodded. She followed her into Yaoyoruzu's room. "I'm sorry, Jirou. About Kaminari." She stared at her onyx eyes. 

"But...That's life. Kaminari...he's a lost cause. You saw how he attacked everyone." Jirou kept silent, only leaving behind a short "Okay." 

Yaoyoruzu searched and found a rare yellow hyacinth, searching her memory, and eventually recalled it. 

"Well...recently Jirou kept poking me in the eyes with her Jacks," Kaminari said shyly. "I'm afraid it'd affect my ocular health, so can you give it to her instead?" Yaoyoruzu thought it was just another of the womanizer's schemes, and she carelessly dropped it in the bin after he left. 

Now that she remembered, there was always a sad look in his eyes, like every moment was his last. Like that time... And that time too. As well as that time.

 Even though he had a smile on his face...he always looked like he was sad. Nobody could put on a impression like that. 

When was the last time she did something nice to him? Now that she thought of it, she never did. He was always the one trying to make them happy, even it was just an act. 

Even though Bakugo yelled insults at him, even though Jirou poke snide remarks, even though she scoffed in disgust at his perverted schemes. 

He was always there for us, she thought. But they were never there for him. 

Kyoka 

She, Kirishima, and Sero sat in a triangle. Why would Kaminari betray them? 

"Blackmail." Sero said, slamming his fist into his palm. "They must've kidnapped his family and be done with it." 

"Kaminari didn't have a family." She countered. "Must be a friend outside U.A." he played ripped out a piece of tape and taped "blackmail" on the paper.

"A brainwashing Quirk like Shinso?" Kirishima suggested. "Not possible." She shook here head. "I know Kaminari well. If he was brainwashed, he would be confused, with jerky movements, like his body wasn't listening to him. The way he moved, the way he talked, no one could have a brainwashing Quirk that potent. I'm sure Kaminari would have his reasons. Kaminari would have his reasons." 

Yes, definitely

Yaoyoruzu burst into the room. 

"What do you want?" she asked, shocked by how cold her tone was. For a moment she looked taken aback. Regaining her composure she said, "I think it's time we take the matters into our own hands. If the Pro Heroes won't do anything, we will."

Jirou opened her mouth, but Yaoyoruzu said, "Are you in? " She nodded. "Me too!" Kirishima leapt up. "Me three!" She gave all of them a determined face.