[ʜᴏᴡ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ ꜰʀᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏᴄʜᴀᴄᴏ]

I'm sure some of you are wondering how Kaminari framed Ochaco as the U.A traitor.

No waay, that Lie Detector Quirk was a juke?

It was legit. Kaminari wasn't the traitor. In a way.

Phase 1: Kaminari followed Ochaco to the toilet and knocked her out, thus preventing her from being revealed innocent. I mean, if Ochaco was revealed innocent, it would mean Kaminari was the traitor, because everyone else was innocent. Duh.

Phase 2: Kaminari contacted Tomura and he brought Kaminari to the League of Villain's hideout using a Warp Quirk, since Kurogiri was imprisoned in Tartarus. Information about the Warp Quirk is in the link below. *

Phase 3: His third action was to ask Tomura to give him:

1)Toga's Quirk- Transform

2)Giran's Quirk- Muddiness

3)Twice's Quirk- Double 

Yeah, Twice's dead but Garaki had replicated his Quirk, just like he'd replicated everyone in the League of Villain's Quirks.

Phase 4: Tomura sent Kaminari back to U.A. 

Phase 5: Kaminari used his new Double Quirk to make himself a clone, then sent to clone to be checked. Clone successfully exploited the Lie Detector Quirk, because it was the real Kaminari who was the traitor, not the clone. Clone Kaminari then said he suddenly had to go to the toilet due to stomach pains.  This was perfectly unsuspicious, for Kaminari often had mad dashes to the toilet during class. 

Phase 6: Kaminari transformed into Ochaco using the blood he obtained when he knocked her out. He then turned himself in while impersonating as Ochaco. He then requested some time alone in the girl's bathroom, which the principal reluctantly allowed ("5 minutes and no more.") 

Phase 7: He returned to the girls's toilet. The charlatan boy used the Muddiness Quirk on an unconscious Ochaco, thus preventing her from telling on him. (Ochaco knew Kaminari knocked her out.)

Phase 8: The most crucial part of the plan. Kaminari switched back to himself, and called Tomura to bring him to the hideout and returned the borrowed Quirks. After that, Tomura teleported him back to the boys's toilet. Kaminari then found his clone wandering in the hallway, (a minor inconvenience of the Double Quirk) launched a sneak attack and destroyed it. Kaminari then woke up the confused Ochaco and made it look like he'd returned from the toilet and came to wake Ochaco up.

Aftermath:

Ochaco is framed as the U.A traitor, thus preventing Kaminari from being found out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent a lot of time thinking out this plan, and I can't find any flaws in this one. If you do, please say it in the comment section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Warping