<𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠>

Satoru Gojo was meditating. He found it helpful to increase his concentration. He had a tall build, and his wrinkled face and wizened body all gave the impression of extreme age. He had a shock of white hair that fell over his face, that once held indescribable beauty.

He was the last of his kind, he and his great-grandson. His family had long been prosecuted by the government, but the murderer was not from it . . .

A blast of pressurized air shot out from nowhere, but Satoru did not even budge an inch, and the air was deflected.

"Shigaraki . . . my old friend . . . " Satoru murmured.

"Satoru." All For One examined the surroundings. It was a palace made of a mixture of beautiful gold and jade, with hues of blue, entrenched with pillars of ivory. A worthy place. Yet . . . All For One outstretched his palm, and shot out a beam of pure golden energy at breakneck speed. The old man deflected it with his palm, sending it right back. All For One caught it in his stomach, crashing into the nearest pillar with a boom.

"Our battle ended fifty years ago!" Satoru protested. 

"Ungh . . . " the man grunted, freeing himself from the debris. " . . . well now I'm ready for a rematch."

"Surely you remembered our battle fifty years ago? It ended in your humiliating defeat!" Satoru laughed, floating in midair now, radiating golden power.

Enraged, All For One roared and teleported straight at Satoru, decimating the ground which Satoru had been a moment ago, destroying it with such force that some piece of it flew and wedged in the nearby pillars. "You've grown stronger," The Gojo remarked, smiling.

"Fifty years of relentless training, you'd pick up a thing or two." All For One said, a ghost of a smile etched on his face. "I have taken the Quirk of every Gojo on the planet." he stretched out his arms, striking an oddly impressive figure in the sunlight. "even your dear little master, Mitsuhi." he said, showing off his teleportation Quirk, disappearing with a crack and reappearing on a distinct pillar. 

"No!" Satoru said.

"Yes," The masked man breathed. "And soon I have your power too."

"When will you realize? The more you take, the less you have!" Satoru said sadly.

Paying no heed to Gojo's words, the villain charged at him with enormous speed, appearing at Satoru's face. With surprising strength for someone his age, Satoru caught All For One's wrist and struck him in the stomach. There was an explosion, and All For One shot back, hitting against the wall with a sickening crack. 

There was a ginormous hole on All For One's torso, and his right arm was gone. His skin already regenerating, All For One launched another jet of energy, and teleported, straight to Satoru's face.

 All For One blasted a wave of supersonic sound at point-blank. As Satoru stumbled, All For One wrapped him up using a chain Quirk and extended his hand, palms out, ready to commit yet another theft.

"With your Quirk, Infinity, I'll finally be able to defeat One For All." he said, trembling with anticipation and excitement. Finally . . . the Quirk of the legendary Satoru Gojo.

"Ah . . . It was never my destiny to stop you." Gojo smiled, a twinkle in his eyes. "I have set another on that path."

The moment Satoru Gojo stopped speaking, his body let loose a enormous blast of explosion, a mixture of purple and blue and red, blowing All For One apart as he screamed. "SATORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!" He bellowed, his angered voice echoeing for miles and miles.

Bakugo

"So Kaminari is going to attack the Fushiguro Residence in two days." Yaomomo summed up.

"THEN WE CHARGE IN AND FREAKING KILL THAT EXTRA!" Bakugo roared, and Kirishima reminded him that the last time Bakugo fought him he ended up with a twisted wrist.

"Here's the plan," Jirou said. "This is a stealth mission, not a raid or a takeover. Our mission is to bring Kaminari back to U.A. No matter the cost. Remember, we must act as a team. If you want to quit, the time is now." 

There was a long, uncomfortable standing pause, only broken by a doorbell's ring. Yuga went.

"As Kaminari's friends, we must bring him back." Ashido said. "No matter the cost. No matter what. We will take this risk so that our friend, our dignity, our pride will not be lost."

"When he gets back, we're going to take turns strangling him." Ochaco said, much to the surprise of others. "He'll deserve it! Hmph!"

"HELL YEAH!" Bakugo roared. "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"

"Then I'm thinking of going out for Chinese food after Kaminari." Kirishima said. "It'll be a good thing to have fun before getting scolded by Aizawa."

"So the plan is get in, get Kaminari, get out." Yaomomo said, trying to get everyone's attention. "Do not engage if possible."

"Guys?" Yuga was standing, pale-faced, as if he'd seen a ghost. "There's someone at the door. It's Izuku."

Third Person 

The Fushiguro Family is not widely known, despite their oddities. Like the Gojo Family whom they are related to, they have produced numerous powerful Quirks due to their unique DNA structure.

They have considerable amount of power over the government due to them producing excellent agents for them. The government had given them power, money, land and a huge Japanese residence. They also knew of the existence of One For All, Ichigo being a friend of All Might.

Ichigo Fushiguro was the famed master of the Fushiguro, training the youngsters for their Quirks to come. He was also their grandfather. He frequently provided suitable candidates to All Might for One For All.

"I have had a vision," Ichigo Fushiguro, the elderly soothsayer announced. "Erai . . . will return."

"That is impossible!" Hira Mika, his grandson protested. "He is in prison!"

"Nothing is impossible." Ichigo said, laughing.

Hira clapped his hands and a moment later a servant appeared. "Go to Tartarus and tell them to double the guards, double the security, double everything! Erai does not leave that prison."

"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it." Ichigo said softly, walking over to his agitated grandson, whose golden eyes were shifting nervously. "Furthermore, my dear friend Satoru is dead."

"Dead?" Hira's hands shook.

"Erai will return to the Fushiguro Residence in two days. And there's nothing you can do to stop it. You might as well sit down and have a cup of tea." Ichigo snapped his fingers and servant brought a pot and china and some teabags.

"Let me tell you the story of the Tiger." Ichigo blew his tea.

"I know who Erai is," Hira said dismissively, going to warn his siblings to prepare for battle. "He was your pupil, training, but then he turned bad and now's he's in jail." he sneered. "A worthy end for the evil."

"He wasn't just a student." Hira's brother, Shiono stepped out of the shadows. "Master Ichigo found him as a baby. And when the boy showed talent, he trained him. Master believed in him, trusted him, told him he was destined for greatness."

Ichigo closed his eyes, as of reminiscing of the old times.

 "But it was never enough for Erai. He wanted One For All. But All Might saw darkness in his soul, and refused. Enraged, Erai laid waste to the city. And Ichigo had to destroy what he had created."

"He was my greatest mistake." Ichigo said sadly. "And my greatest regret."

References from Kung Fu Panda were used.