<ℍ𝕚𝕤 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕀𝕤 𝔼𝕣𝕒𝕚>

"This is no longer your home, and I am no longer you're master." Ichigo readied a fighting stance.

"Yes," Erai breathed. "You have a new favourite. Izuku Midoriya, if I am sure?"

"This has nothing to do with Izuku Midoriya." the hunched old man with silver hair hissed. Erai scowled.

"Nothing to do with Midoriya my ass," Erai said aggressively, his knuckles whitening on the gold hilt of his sword. "He stole my title as the rightful heir of All Might!"

"Oooh," Ichigo said sarcastically, "Looks like I've touched a nerve." Ichigo could practically feel the hatred radiating from Erai. 

Ichigo barely finished his sentence when Erai punched him. It was so fast that Ichigo could not block it in time. An angry red swell appeared on the side of the old man's torso. Erai smirked. "I've always wanted to know how well I would match against my former master. Hah. It's useless to compare."

Ichigo grinned "You wanted to compare? All you did was pat me on the leg. Well, I guess you did ruin my buddhist robes though." he gestured at his ripped leg cloth.

"You're carefree attitude pisses me off." Erai snarled. "Why are Fushiguros always so stubborn to admit their defeat? Well. I'll take your taunt and start comparing again." 

Their palms collided with each other at superhuman speed, each blow creating shockwaves. Erai kicked Ichigo with a blow, but he just shouldered it off and retaliated with a punch, which Erai blocked with both forearms. "You're losing you're grip, jiji!" 

jiji is Japanese for old man

"You're not too bad yourself!" Ichigo said, activating his Quirk. 

Ichigo's Quirk is highly unique among Quirks. It summons a humanoid with superhuman levels of physical strength and endurance, sort of like Dark Shadow. 

"I have named this Quirk, or rather, this person over here, Unstoppable." Ichigo grinned a toothy smile. "It suits it's name . . . undefeatable, unbeatable, invincible!" 

Unstoppable was a 6 feet tall, purple man easily outsizing Erai. 

"ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA OR-" Unstoppable's battle cry was cut short when Erai hit it with a powerful roundabout kick on the jaw

"You've grown weaker, jiji!" Erai grinned menacingly. "Don't you think you're past your prime?"

The old man wiped the blood of his lip. "I haven't revealed Unstoppable's true power yet. Now, Unstoppable, STOP TIME!"

"NANI!?" Erai yelled, his face scrunched up in surprise.

"..RA!" several punch marks appeared on Erai's muscular body, a particularly big one on Erai's skull. The sheer force made Erai slam into a wall, cracking it. "Argh. . ." he muttered.

"How . . . how dare you," Erai groaned. He lunged towards the old man with inhuman speed, ready to tear him to pieces, only to be blocked by Unstoppable. "ORA!" it punched towards Erai with phenomenal speed and power, with Erai dodging it by a hair. "ORA!" this time it attacked with his left arm, only to be dodged by Erai again.

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!" it yelled, trying in vain to hit Erai. Erai scored a direct hit to it's abdomen, and it flew back, winded. "IT IS TOO LATE!" Ichigo shouted. "Time, stop!" Erai's eyes widened, his fist flying to Ichigo's face desperately. "UNSTOPPABLE, STOP TIME!"

In Ichigo's Time Stop

"That was close . . . " Ichigo muttered, looking at Erai's fist, millimeters from his face. "Now . . ."

"ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!" Unstoppable's cries rang in the stillness of time. "ORAAAAAAA!" 

It landed a particularly hard punch on Erai's stomach.

...NANI?!" Ichigo yelled in surprise as Erai's fist collided with his face. "M- masaka . . ."

Erai launched a sidekick, only to be blocked by Unstoppable. "HMH HMH HNM!" Unstoppabe grunted as it punched Erai's defending arms. Erai released himself from the defensive stance, launching rapid kicks, which Unstoppable dodged by jumping, demolishing a nearby pillar.

"You're getting old, jiji!" Erai yelled, as he scored a hit, sending his former master crashing into a pillar of stone.

"You've grown stronger," the old man grunted as he tried to lift himself from the debris. "Maybe stronger than anyone  I've known. How much have you trained to attain this power?"

Erai's sharp eyes narrowed. "I trained because I had to. I trained because I WASN'T THE CHOSEN ONE!" he roared as he flew towards the old man with a flying kick.

Ichigo deflected the kick, protesting desperately, "You were not meant to be All Might! That was not my fault!"

"NOT your FAULT!?" Erai screamed. "WHO FILLED MY HEAD WITH DREAMS!? WHO TOLD ME TO TRAIN UNTIL MY BONES CRACKED-"

"ungh- stopit!" Ichigo grunted as Erai foot made a target with one of his brittle bones.

"WHO TOLD ME IT WAS MY DESTINAAY?" Erai roared in rage as he jumped as high as the ceiling and brought his leg down with all his power, sending a sickening crack as it connected with it's target.

"With great power . . ." Ichigo muttered, "comes great responsibility. Unfortunately, you have broken the law of responsibility."

"The people of Japan are not my responsibility!" Erai hissed, his handsome face contorted with anger.

"Unstoppable will now stop time." Ichigo wheezed.

Instantly, multiple punch marks appeared on his muscular body, and the sheer force sent him barrelling into a concrete wall.

"Time, stop." The old man's body was so weak the command it gave was almost a whisper.

"I used to rule the world...
Seas would rise when I gave the word. But now I go stow away...

...from the soldiers that I used to slay."

Erai's blade found its target.