<𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕒𝕕>

Third Person

"Another villain attack today." Kirishima sighed, reading the news headline. "Another one of us gone." He almost choked on his scrambled eggs when he saw who it was. "Kaminari..." 

"Gimme that." Jirou snatched the newspaper. "Yesterday night, estimated around 9 to 10 at night, two villains were reported to have attacked several heroes, but all of them survived the assault with the exception of the No.23 hero Mt. Lady. Her-"

"She's dead?!" Mineta sat up, instantly alert. "That's AMA-terrible!" He coughed.

Jirou glared at him.

"Her jugular vein was revealed to be cut and her heart was penetrated by a sharp object, severing her spine in the process. Therefore, we can assure our readers that she left this world without an ounce of pain. The villains who ambushed them were the Masked Man and an unknown villain. The Masked Man's ranking is officially raised to B rank, while his partner's rank was determined to be D rank. After undergoing extensive research, the unknown villain's was revealed to have an electric-type Emitter Quirk." 

She put down the newspaper. "I can't believe Kaminari would do such a thing." Ashido said, breaking the ice. "Yeah," The red-haired boy next to her mumbled. "Anyway, school starts in ten minutes. I'm going to change," Jirou went to her room.

Kirishima 

He put on his school attire and met the others at the homeroom. 

Surprisingly, Aizawa was early. And he was never early. 

"Good morning, class." He breathed out wearily. "Proceed to the field now. Iida! Lead them in an orderly fashion."

 "But, sir isn't first perio-" "I know! I know!" The teacher said impatiently, "I'm not as forgetful as you think, and do you need me to repeat it?" he grumbled irritably. 

They met class 1-B in the field. After exchanging greetings and whatnot, Aizawa announced that every Monday they would be training with different schools, such as Shiketsu High. 

"We will also cancel all the other classes to singularly focus on Hero Training. " He coughed. "Pro Heroes will sometimes come here to give tests and train the school, so work hard. We have no choice but to do so due to the sheer amount of criminal activity and powerful villains. The country is needing competent heroes, and there are measures needed to be taken to do have them. That is all! "

 Vlad King stepped up. "Okay, listen up!" He practically yelled, "We will start by strengthening your Super Moves! Everyone her must have a minimum of four Super Moves, and you must be able to use each at least twice before passing out! Those of you who are done, go to Mr. Aizawa for him to test you! Let's go!" 

And so they did. Painfully, so yippee.

Kyoka 

"Man, what a slave driver!" Kirishima groaned at lunch. 

"My elbows..." Sero wailed. "They will never heal."

 "STOP WHINING, BRATS!" Bakugo yelled. "I AM TRYING TO ENJOY MY LUNCH HERE!"                 

"Man, you're so loud," Ashido punched him lightly. "you're not the only who's trying to enjoy they're lunch."

 "Agreed," Yaoyoruzu said, tucking in her sandwich delicately. "Besides, eating is a good time to think," She leaned forward, looking them in the eyes.