<𝕊𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕪>

Kaminari

For the previous months, Kaminari had not been in a good mood. His family had been captured. And Twice......

Had been killed. 

Every day was a living nightmare. He wondered how did Compress entertain himself in that horrible prison. He'd already lost his arm and entire lower body. Surely he wouldn't lose his prideful personality. He remembered Sako's humorous, prideful and talkative. Always the drama king. Kaminari couldn't bear losing that, too.

He wondered how did Doctor Ujiko survive in the prison. They had to give him something to think about. Just a box of lego.....or some science books.

And Twice......Poor Twice. Toga must be going crazy without her bashful friend to rein her in.

Tomura, Dabi, no Touya and Toga as the only remnants of the League of Villains.

He tried to recall the League of Villains that once was.

And now that all of that was gone.....He felt a white-hot lump of emotions build up in his chest. Just then Jirou came in. Kaminari forced his face to become one of Denki Kaminari.

It took a moment, yes. It was hard to put away your true emotions. "It's time for class." Jirou glanced at him. "What were you doing?" 

 "Looking at my family photos," he showed her the back of his League of Villains photo.

 It was a cute young girl with long blonde hair with dark streak of hair running down to middle, much like Kaminari's. Jirou guessed that the girl was his sister.

Jirou

The class was oddly silent. There was an air of tension, and you could hear a pin drop. Jirou could literally hear everyone's heartbeat if she wanted to.

"We'll be going to Tartarus." Aizawa said. 

*a crow flew across*

"When, sir!" Kaminari asked excitedly. "I will not disclose any information, " he continued, before dropping the bombshell. "for there is a traitor among us.

Lunchtime

"Why does Aizawa think that there is a traitor in U.A.?" Kirishima asked at lunch. 

"There are many reasons for Aizawa to believe that there is a traitor," Yaoyoruzu answered, staring into her sandwich. "The League of Villains somehow knew an odd amount of information on the Summer Training Camp." 

 "Pfft." Bakugo snarled. "Anyone could search that up." "

Well, you can't search up when is class 1A and 1B is gonna go there, what time. and what section." said Yaoyoruzu.

 "And they somehow knew our names and information." Kirishima added.

"Plus, they knew our weaknesses." Ochaco said "Me and Asui were pitted against Toga, who specialized in close combat." 

 "I was fighting against a teeth guy." Todoroki slurped on his soba. "his teeth could cut through my ice. They could have let me fight against Toya though. We were quite close to him. A fight could have begun." 

 Kaminari sighed. "He's Dabi now. Face it Todoroki, he can't turn him back." Todoroki glanced at him. 

"I will." he said determinedly. "And, by the way," Yaoyoruzu asked slightly suspiciously "Why were you so eager to know the time? I'm not suspecting you or anything, just curious." 

 "I'm would like to hear their thoughts," Kaminari tapped his head wistfully. "I kinda agree with Stain. There are tons of corrupt heroes out there. But the killing, that's too overboard. I'd expose them or something, and stuff like that. Probably give 'em a wedgie when no one's lookin' "

 "Really?" Yaoyoruzu raised her eyebrows. She'd never thought of that in that way. 

"I totally disagree with Stain injuring Ingenium, that's a big no no. Ingenium was a true hero." 

Ochaco glanced at Lida, who was busy talking with Ashido. "I've read Destro's book," Kaminari gulped down his rice.

"Said, I partly agree with the Meta Liberation Army. I mean we were given wings to fly, right?" Kaminari's golden eyes winked. 

  Midday 

The students of Class 2A and 2B gathered around the assembly hall. 

"As your teachers have mentioned," Vlad King said." there is a turncoa-"

Principal Nezu snatched the microphone from him. "Not necessarily a traitor, maybe a misguided person with a good heart, or good person who had bad things happen to them. 

We have a person he who has a lie detector Quirk with us. But if you have any conscience, then maybe you could make things a little easier for us." he said. 

"Could the person who has been feeding information to the League of Villains please raise their hand?"