02 : The Irritated Husbands

"So, from now on, the race to prove who is the best begins. Let's see who really deserves to be the next CEO of Kim Empires." Gong Yoo proudly smiled looking at Jungkook and Jimin, who had an odd expression on their faces.

They both faked a smile and hugged Gong Yoo. "I believe you both will take care of my daughters. Even if one of you doesn't win the deal, the one who will lose should not treat my daughter unfairly. I'm pretty sure that I can expect that from you." Jimin and Jungkook, silently and simultaneously nodded their head in agreement.

After smiling at the both young men, Gong Yoo walked towards his two beautiful daughters who were currently smiling for the cameras.

"Jeon Jungkook, how did you even got the courage to accept this deal? Do you really think you can win against me?" Jimin sipped his wine, staring at the two women still clad in a wedding gown.

Jungkook, who was also staring at the girls, slightly frowned and glanced at Jimin, who seemed calmed and composed. "We will see that after 3 months." Letting out a small sentence with a mocking scoff, Jungkook arrogantly walked away, leaving Jimin chuckling sarcastically behind him.

••

As soon as the car stopped in front of Jeon House, Jungkook stepped out of the car and walked straight inside, without caring for the girl still uncomfortably shuffling her dress sitting inside the car.

Lisa sighed and opened the door, just when she was about to step out, a man in his mid twenties, gently gave her a hand to come out. She quietly stared at his hand before awkwardly accepting and walking out.

"Hello Mrs Jeon, I'm Jung Hoseok, Mr. Jeon's butler. It's really nice to see you. Come, let me escort you inside." His warm smile somehow made Lisa to replicate it.

Nodding her head in agreement, she walked inside as he gently helped her with her long gown.

Hoseok helped her till her room and began to explain, "Mrs. Jeon, I know you haven't visited here before your marriage so let me help you to know this home. This one will be your and Mr. Jeon's bedroom. And the next one to yours is Mr. Jeon's study room. If you walk down the stairs, you will see the dinning area and the left from the stairs, there's a guestroom. The kitchen is also beneath, you can easily find it. Let me know if you want any other help." He smiled warmly again and Lisa nodded her head.

"Thank you Mr. Jung, for helping me." She muttered softly and Hoseok smiled again. "Your luggage will be send to your bedroom in a while Mrs. Jeon, please rest well. I'll take my leave now." Lisa nodded and watched his back disappearing.

As soon as he was out of sight, Lisa's smile slowly faded and her lips were pressed into a straight line. She lifted her long gown in her hands and walked inside, as the door was already opened.

When she walked inside, the texture of room didn't surprised her. Knowing Jungkook's personality, a person like him can only like dark colors like this.