05 : Cooking For Husband

Both stood in a comfortable silence, still thinking what happened a while ago and if Jimin wouldn't have came to rescue Lisa, what could have happened.

Jungkook cleared his throat and loosened his tie before glancing at Lisa, who was already looking at him blankly. "Ahm... are you... okay?" He asked a little hesitantly. Lisa rolled her eyes and crossed her hands over her chest, looking at him with a calculative stare. "Oh my god! I'm finally blessed to be asked by my husband! Thank you so much for doing so much effort for me!"

Seeing her dramatic response, Jungkook was embarassed. He opened his mouth to say something but closed it immediately when he heard Chaeyoung and Jimin's loud pitch voices.

"Exactly! Why would you care?!" Jimin yelled looking as if he was totally irritated. "Why? Ofcourse I would care! You're my husband! It's my right to care for you!" Chaeyoung deadpanned told him.

"Did I asked you to? No right! So stay the fuck out of my life and do not interfere!" Chaeyoung suddenly went silent staring at him. Jimin's irritation was suddenly flew away from the invisible window when he saw her eyes filled with hurt.

Jungkook and Lisa subconsciously kept staring at them and suddenly heard Chaeyoung, "Okay tell me one thing. What would you have done if I would be there instead of Lisa? Would you have saved me like you saved her?" Lisa and Jungkook felt pity for her, but silently kept staring at the couple.

Jimin silently kept staring at her and sighed before saying, "Ofcourse! If you would be there instead of Lisa, then I would never have taken the risk to save you. I don't care whatever happens to you." He shrugged, as if nothing matters to him.

Chaeyoung stared at him and the hurt in her eyes kept rising. Jimin unknowingly pinched his thigh, when he looked at her tears rolling down her pale cheeks. Without saying anything, Chaeyoung nodded her head and wiped her tears. She looked up at him and suddenly moved closer. Taking him as well as Jungkook and Lisa by surprise, she suddenly placed her lips on his and gave him a quick peck.

Lisa and Jungkook immediately turned away their heads and accidently met each other's eyes. Their cheeks suddenly turning in a deeper shade of red when they both simultaneously looked at each other's lips.

Seeing him licking his lower lip with the tip of his tongue, Lisa widened her eyes and immediately turned away her head, consciously biting her own lips.

The kiss that happened yesterday at the wedding suddenly flashed in their minds and they both were breathless. "I... I'll be back... I'll... go now...!" Jungkook stuttered and immediately went away.

Lisa was also going towards her friends when she suddenly heard Chaeyoung's voice. "I know you hubby. If I would be there instead of Lisa, you wouldn't just have pulled me to save me from the gunshot, but you would have taken the bullet on your chest for me. I know you love me that much, and even if you don't right now,I promise you will soon." Chaeyoung winked and again pecked Jimin's lips before walking away.

Lisa rolled her eyes at the couple and went away from there. Meanwhile Jimin who was still dumbfounded, took out his phone from his pocket and called his butler, Min Yoongi. "What do you want now Park Jimin? I'm in the party as well, but you still called me. It should be really important or I'm going to resign." Yoongi yawned from the other side.

"Can you... book an appointment for me?" Jimin stuttered, blankly staring at nothing. "Appointment for what?" Yoongi yawned again feeling slightly bored. "Book an appointment with the best... psychiatrist." The line went silent for awhile until he heard Yoongi giggling from other side.

"So you finally realised that you need a psychiatrist?! Well I have already-"

"It's not for me! It's for my psycho wife!" Jimin yelled and disconnected the call and Yoongi was dumbfounded. "How am I going to live with two mentally challenged kids? I seriously need to resign."