30 : Talk The Talk

"So it was actually worth it."

Lisa silently stared at Jungkook, trying to make out the situation.

"Jungkook, you actually did it purposely? You kidnapped me?!" Lisa suddenly reached out to punch his bicep, making him giggle.

"Why are you laughing? Are you psycho? Do you know how much scared I was?" Seeing that she was at the verge of crying, Jungkook reached out to hold her in his arms but she jerked him away, tears escaping her eyes even before she could pretend to be strong.

"Why would you even do that? Do you think everything is a joke? For a moment I really thought you are with that girl and you want to divorce me! How can you do this! You're a real bastard! I hate you!" Lisa yelled and threw around twenty punches on his chest, but he remained unbothered and silently received all her frustrations.

"Lisa..." He suddenly called out, interrupting her when she was again about to yell at him. Lisa slowly closed her mouth and glanced up at his face, with her glistening eyes.

"I will not divorce you... I will never." Lisa sniffed, not daring to tear her gaze off his deeply attractive eyes. "If you ask me to divorce you in the future again... I will not be patient. That's just how I am." Jungkook nodded his head, indirectly asking her to take him just the way he is.

"So I ask you now... there will be no going back in the future. From now on, when you dream about your future, there will be only me. Are you ready?" Lisa felt her heart fluttered badly looking in his eyes.

"When I want something, I want it all to myself. There will be really no looking back. You can't escape once you enter." Jungkook's voice was determined, as if it was the only thing he was sure of in the world.

"So I'll ask you now. Do you want me? As much as... I have wanted you?" Jungkook couldn't stop himself anymore, feeling a surge in his heart, he took both of her hands in his and lowered his head closer to hers, decreasing the distant between the two.

Lisa felt an explosion of butterflies in her stomach as she stared back in his deep like an ocean eyes. She gulped and opened her mouth, preparing herself to announce her decision.

Just as she let out a mere word, Jungkook suddenly interrupted her again, "Think before you say anything. There will be no divorce!" His fingers tightly pressed the back of her hand, his breathing grew heavier as he became impatient to hear her answer.

Lisa suddenly chuckled with tears in her eyes, making Jungkook scrunch his eyebrows in confusion.
The restless thoughts in his mind went numb only when she suddenly tip-toed and placed her lips on his.

The whole world seemed to stop around them as she kissed him and he stared at her closed eyes in a daze.

Before he could close his eyes and devour the lady he have fantasized the most in his life, she slowly pulled herself back and opened her eyes, looking back in his eyes with a smile.

"I promise, I will never ask for a divorce. I will not even think about it. I'm sorry for hurting you...." Lisa's eyes were once again filled with endless tears as she smiled at him happily.

"Jungkook... can you hug me?" She suddenly asked in a small voice, that made her sound like a small child who just wants to be coaxed.

Jungkook immediately lowered his head and pushed her in his embrace, burying his head in her neck and closed his eyes.

Lisa hugged his waist and closed her eyes too, a beautiful smile not leaving her lips as both of them tightened their grip around each other, wanting to shuffle their bodies as well as their souls.