32 : Breaking The Barriers

| Warning: "MILD" Mature Content Ahead |

"What's wrong with you? You're spacing out every now and then." Jungkook glanced at Lisa who has been looking outside the car  window from a long time and her facial expressions kept changing, as if at a moment she thinks about something romantic and blushes, and then the next moment she will make up a troubled expression, her eyebrows scrunching together as if she was thinking about something really serious.

"Uhm?" Lisa glanced at him with a stiff expression and suddenly flashed her teeths, revealing a mischievous smile.

"Nothing! Really nothing!" Lisa shook her head along with both of her hands, her teeths still flashing like a headlight which made Jungkook chuckled and he turned his head back to the road, "I know what you are thinking about..."

After arriving at home, Lisa saw Jungkook walking towards his study room, she immediately raised her voice to call him, "Wait! Where are you going?"

Jungkook glanced at her, turning around and hooked his lips, "Missed me so soon?" Lisa was tongue-tied after his sudden remark.

"I have some work in the study, just go and freshen up..." Jungkook chuckled and Lisa simply nodded her head, walking towards their room.

After taking a bath, Lisa prepared a hot bath for Jungkook too.

She was still thinking for the ways how she could ask Jungkook for a baby...

When Jungkook came inside the room and noticed her lost expression while she was drying her hair.

He roamed his eyes around the room, and the corner of his lips suddenly rose, as if he was thinking of something mischievous.

He walked inside silently and rummaged in the cupboard to get his night clothes when Lisa noticed him and said, "I already hung your clothes in the bathroom..."

Jungkook paused and then nodded his head before mumbling a small thanks.

When he walked in the bathroom, he noticed that the bathtub was already filled with warm water and all the shampoo and shower gels he used were neatly placed beside the bathtub.

He suddenly felt an explicable warmth spread in his heart.

But soon the warm smile in his eyes replaced with a mischievous glint as he undressed himself and laid inside the bathtub.

He picked up the shampoo bottle and chuckled evily before throwing it in a corner of the bathroom.

"Lisa!"

Lisa jolted up and widened her eyes when Jungkook suddenly called out for her name from the bathroom.

She placed her phone on the bed and walked towards the bathroom door, and knocked gently, "What's wrong?"

"Where's my shampoo?"

Inside the bathroom, laying in the bathtub like a king, Jungkook giggled as he glided his hands in between his wet hair, pushing them back and his lips still curved in a playful smirk.

"I placed it right beside the bathtub..." Lisa confusedly knitted her brows when Jungkook again asked, "No... I can't find it!"

Before she could say anything, Jungkook again spoke from inside the bathroom, "Come in and give me yah! My face is full of foam... I can't even see anything!"

Jungkook muffled the laugh that was leaking out his mouth as he stared at the bathroom door with a victorious smile.

Lisa silently stood outside the bathroom, still contemplating if she should go in or not...