29 : Was It Worth It?

"Mr. Jeon, this is illegal! How can you order me to kidnap your own wife. Don't you have any conscience? What if someone had seen me doing this? What if Lisa-ssi get to know that I have kidnapped her? What will she think of me? What if they call a police on me?"

"Don't be so dramatic. By the way, Jimin and Chaeyoung already saw you kidnapping Lisa, but I have told them it's me who ordered you to do so." Hoseok gulped in shock, staring at his boss who proudly smirked.

"Do you know they had already called the police. And they even noted the car's number plate. Just guess what would have happened if I hadn't told them it was me who kidnapped Lisa. You would have been behind the bars by now." Jungkook's nonchalant behaviour made Hoseok a little angry but he calmly reminded himself that Jungkook is his boss after all, he have to control his emotional urges to beat the guy up.

"What are you going to do now Mr. Jeon? To be honest, if you really wanted to solve things between you and Lisa-ssi, you could have just asked her to have a talk with you. I'm sure she would have been very calm and understanding. Why do you have to kidnap your own wife and make a fuss-"

Just in time, Hoseok clamped his lips, realising the cold glare coming from his side. He awkwardly cleared his throat and grabbed a glass of water, drinking whole in a gulp.

"Uhm, I just wanted to ask, what are you going to do now?" Hoseok once again turned to glance at his boss who suddenly smirked and typed a few words on his mobile. "From here, she will handle the situation." Jungkook fished his hands in his pockets along with his mobile, a proud yet cold smirk never leaving his lips.

"She? You mean, Miss Jeon?" Hoseok asked, just to confirm his doubts.

Jungkook glanced at the corner of the dark room, where an unconscious Lisa was tied up on a chair.

He smirked and nodded his head.

••

Lisa blinked her eyes thrice to adjust the blurry vision of her eyes. She looked around herself, only to find it all dark. The only light coming inside the room was from the little window behind her.

As she looked around, she found out that she was tied up on a chair. Her hands and legs both were tied tightly with ropes.

She panicked as she remembered going out of her workplace, only to find a weird looking man who covered her face from behind and whatever happened after that, she doesn't have any idea about it.

"Is anyone here? Get me out of here! What do you want? Is anyone here?!!!" Lisa screamed her lungs out until a shallow shadow appeared from the other corner of the room.

A woman dressed in a black suit, walked towards Lisa with a stack of papers in her hands.

She held an evil smirk which made her look demonic. Lisa glared at the girl, but also felt a little fear in her heart. "Who are you? What do you want from me? And why did you kidnapped me? Don't you know my father? And my husband-"

"Your husband." The evil looking girl suddenly interrupted her, making her startled. "Ofcourse I know your husband. Infact, I know him better than you know him." Her evil smirk grew wider, making Lisa confused.

"What do you mean? How do you know him? Are you-"

"I am Sooyeon. Actually you don't have to know who I am. All you need to know is, that I... am someone who's going to snatch away your everything. Including, your husband." Sooyeon pulled a chair from the corner and sat infront of Lisa, gracefully placing her leg over her other one.

"You bitch! Who the hell are you? Do you think I will be scared of you? You know what-"

"Kim Lalisa, who are you fighting for? Your husband? Jeon Jungkook? Aren't you going to divorce him in a few days anyways? Why are you still pretending to be his lovesick puppy?" Lisa was totally dumbfounded.