08 : The New Year

"Stop!" Both Jimin and Jungkook turned their heads to look at Lisa and Chaeyoung staring at them with shock and anger. They both immediately ran towards Jimin and Jungkook and pushed them away from each other.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked staring at Jungkook who was still angrily glaring at Jimin. When Chaeyoung noticed Jimin cockily smirking at Jungkook, she understood that Jimin have provoked Jungkook again. She sighed and turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ssi, I'm sorry on behalf of him. Please forgive-"
"Who are you to apologise!!" Jimin yelled glaring at Chaeyoung.

Jungkook jerked Lisa's hand that was holding his arm and moved towards Jimin. "If you dared to repeat what you said today, I'll make sure you won't be able to speak again in your whole life!" He clutched Jimin's collar and pulled him, looking deeply in his eyes without blinking.

Lisa felt shivered running through her spine seeing him so much angry. She gulped and looked at Chaeyoung who was also somewhat scared.

Jungkook jerked him away after glaring at him and walked away angrily. Lisa immediately went behind him.

"What did you say to him?" Chaeyoung asked as soon as they were alone. "None of your business!" Jimin was about to walk away when Chaeyoung grabbed his arm. "Ofcours it's my business. You're my husband and I'm your wife. Even if you don't take me as your wife, the fact is that I'm. So you have to tell me about everything you do. And seeing Jungkook-ssi so much angry on you, I'm sure you have provoked him!"

"Aren't you my wife? Why are you siding him?" Jimin suddenly grabbed her both arms and pulled her closer. Both continued to stare at each other silently before Chaeyoung broke it. "Yes. I'm your wife and that's why I care for you. That's why I'm asking what did you did that made him so much angry? What's the reason of your anger towards him? Why do you both hate each other so much?" Chaeyoung asked softly, rubbing his arms.

Jimin silently kept staring at her as his angered filled eyes turned softer. But the anger soon replaced it and he immediately pushed her away. "Just mind your own fcking business!" After warning her, he walked away.

Chaeyoung sighed feeling helpless.

••

When Lisa came outside following Jungkook, he was already sitting in his car and was buckling up his seatbelt. When he looked up, he saw her walking towards him with a worried expression.

Lisa initially thought that he would leave her and would go back alone. But when she noticed him silently sitting inside the car doing nothing, she softly smiled and immediately ran towards the car. After sitting on the passenger seat, she buckled up her seatbelt and looked at him.

His jaws were still clenching and unclenching, indicating he was still angry. Hence she decided not to ask him anything. He was already upset with her since the morning incident and seeing him this much angry, she knew she would invite hell if she will even speak anything to him right now.

••

Next day,

Both the couples reached New York early in the morning because they left Korea in the midnight. The whole journey was filled with awkward silence as Jimin and Jungkook kept glaring at each other and the two wives kept worriedly glancing at them. Gong Yoo had booked the same flight for them hence they had to go together.

He had even booked the same hotel for them so their honeymoon suites were side by side in the hotel.

After reaching their room, Jungkook immediately took out his casual clothes and threw his bag on the bed before going inside the bathroom. Lisa sighed seeing his bag that ruined the decorations of the bed. The hotel staff had decorated their bed with red roses since it was their honeymoon.

Jungkook obviously didn't noticed the decorations of the room. Lisa's cheeks suddenly turned red but she immediately shook her head to jerk away all the thoughts. She sighed and arranged both of their bags together beside their beds.

Since it was early in the morning, she decided to rest as well. Jungkook was still inside the bathroom so she decided to remove her make up first.

She stood in front of the mirror and started removing her lipstick. When she was removing her lipstick, the doorbell suddenly rang and without caring for anything, she opened the door and saw two girl hotel staffs.

"Yes?" Lisa asked confusedly. The staff girls were giggling looking at each other when they saw Lisa. "Sorry to disturb you Mrs. Jeon, here tonight at the event of New Year, the hotel have arranged a party for all the customers who are staying with us tonight so you're also invited. We'll leave now. And sorry to disturb you again." The girl bowed two times, still giggling before running away.

Lisa confusedly frowned seeing their behaviour before she closed the door. When she turned around, at the same time, Jungkook walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel.

He looked up to see Lisa. His hand rubbing his head immediately stopped seeing her face. He silently kept staring at her and gulped before looking away at the messy flower petals on bed.

The tips of his ears turned red and he again glanced at her who was still looking at him. "Who was it?" He asked, with surprisingly a lower voice. "The staff. They said there's a party tonight in the hotel and we have to attend it." Lisa explained plainly. "You went out like this?" He pointed his finger at her face, his cheeks slowly copying the colour of his ears.

"Huh?" Lisa confusedly glanced at her clothes before looking up at him again. Jungkook sighed heavily before walking towards her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the mirror.

"See!" He made her stand in front and himself stood behind her, holding both of her arms from behind, he made her look at herself in the mirror.

When Lisa saw her appearance in the mirror, her cheeks too turned crimson red. She realised her lipstick was smudged beneath her lips and that made her look like she was mercilessly kissed. And then unknowingly, her eyes went towards the bed which was visible from the mirror. The rose petals that were earlier formed in a heart shaped were now scattered here and there making it look like someone was wrestling there, a different kind of wrestling.

Lisa immediately coughed at the thought and again looked up in the mirror. Jungkook was still looking at her through the mirror. His front unknowingly, pressed closely to her back and she could even hear his heartbeats moving rhythmically along with hers.

Both kept looking at each other through the mirror before Jungkook closed his eyes and moved away. He threw all the petals on the floor before lying on the bed. He was feeling sleepy since he didn't slept last night in the flight. Lisa too immediately wiped off her makeup and moved towards the bathroom.

After sometime, she came out and set the alarm for 5pm before laying on the other side of the bed.

Next when she opened her eyes because of the alarm ringing, she felt a heavy hand caging her from behind. Even though she knew who's hand this was, she still felt her cheeks burning with the blush as she slowly turned around to face him.

His face was much closer to hers. His lashes slowly brushing over his swollen cheeks. His mouth was parted giving a sneak peek of his bunny teeths. Lisa giggled unknowingly seeing him sleeping like a baby. A sudden urge to bop his nose was uncontrollable for her. Hence she slowly took out her index finger and was about to bop his nose when suddenly he grabbed her wrist.

Lisa's breathing were stopped. She widened her eyes seeing him who's eyes were still closed as if he was still sleeping soundly but the movements of his hands were opposite. "What do you think you're doing?"

••

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
WITH LOADS OF LOVE AND BLESSINGS!! HOPE EVERYONE'S WISHES AND DREAMS COMES TRUE IN 2022!!
LET'S BE SAFE AND HAPPY IN 2022!!