12 : The Romance

"Hubby, did you liked my surprise?" Jimin was startled when he felt two soft arms wrapping around him. He turned around and saw Chaeyoung smiling at him keeping her chin on his shoulder.

He just got out after taking a shower and was still in his bathrobe when she decided to suddenly appear in front of him.

To her questions, Jimin was silent and stared into space. Chaeyoung wrinkled her face seeing him spacing out and turned him towards her. "Why? What happened? Do you want me to remind you what you did to me last night?" Chaeyoung mischievously giggled as she hugged his neck with her arms.

Jimin was still silent which made her confuse. "What happened to you? Why aren't you responding?" Chaeyoung slightly shook his shoulders as if waking him up from his sleep. "You thief!" Jimin finally opened his mouth, but when he did, Chaeyoung felt herself being thrown into a pool of confusion.

"What?" She asked, still dazed. "You are a thief! You took advantage of me last night! You bad woman! Do you even know it was my first time?! You stole my virginity! You thief!" Jimin pushed her slightly and covered his chest with the bathrobe.

Chaeyoung stared at him for awhile before finally understanding the thing. She couldn't help but laugh out loudly. "Hahahahaha hahahahah hey Jimin, you nice keep going!" She pointed her finger at him and laughed again and again.

Jimin unknowingly pouted seeing her and sat on the bed. "You won't understand." He shook his head silently. Chaeyoung finally stopped laughing and asked, "What? I won't understand what?"

"Aren't you a woman? I have seen in movies and dramas! Women are usually more concerned about loosing their virginity to someone! How can you be so cool?!" He irritatedly glared at her.

Chaeyoung giggled seeing him before sitting on his lap. "Why should I feel concerned? Aren't you my husband? We are a couple and it's completely normal for us to make love with each other." Huskily whispering those words in his ear, Chaeyoung travelled her slender finger all over his face.

Jimin was unknowingly stiffened on his place as he stared at the woman sitting on his lap. He had flirted with uncountable women, but this woman, was beyond his thinking ability.

He came out of his trnace when he heard her laughing again. "Ah! Park Jimin! How can you be so cute?!" She laughingly pulled his cheeks and kissed them before getting up from his lap.

"Nothing like 'that' happened between us last night. It was just a joke. Don't worry, your chastity is still safe in your bank's locker." Jimin repeated her words again in his mind before he finally registered them correctly. "You! How dare you!" He didn't wasted a second in chasing her.

Chaeyoung laughed and ran everywhere in the room, at last, he finally caged her in between him and the dressing table, both slightly breathless because of running.

"You! How dare you pull such a dirty prank on me!" Jimin gritted his teeths in annoyance. Before he could spat some more ugly words at her, Chaeyoung swiftly pulled out her mobile and showed him a photo. "If you dare to yell at me again I'll post this photo on my social media!"

Jimin was bewildered seeing the photo in her mobile.

••

"This smell, isn't yours. With whom did you go out?" Jungkook asked with a stern voice, Lisa could already feel her legs getting numb on the floor. She felt she can anytime fall on the floor if he will continue towering over her like this.

Ignoring the obvious nervousness, she noticed that her plan was working. Now all she had to do is to proceed. "W-What? What are you saying?" Lisa tried to sound confident but even she knew, her attempt was a total fail.