24 : The Threats

The next morning, just as Lisa expected, Jungkook had a severe headache.

"Why did you drank so much if you cannot handle it? Last time too, you almost vomitted on me!" Lisa blabbered as Jungkook massaged his head, sitting on the dinning table to have his breakfast.

She was purposely trying to act as if nothing much happened last night, so that Jungkook won't feel bad or awkward around her. She knew something really terrible must have happened last night that bothered him so much that he was broken at the extent and she wanted him to tell her everything by himself.

"When did I came back last night?" Jungkook asked, pinching the spot between his eyebrows. "I don't know. I came back from work and you were drinking at the bar area..." Lisa obviously noticed Jungkook glancing at her but she pretended that she didn't.

Just as she got up to go to the kitchen, Jungkook grasped her wrist and turned her around. "Don't you want to ask me anything... about last night?" Jungkook hesitated before continuing.

Lisa simply shook her head and smiled at him lightly, "If you have anything to say, you can share with me..." Her gentle smile always made his heart tingle and right at that moment, he promised himself in his mind for a thousand times, Never hide anything from her.

Lisa who patiently waited for him to continue, recieved nothing but silence. "We are getting late. If your head hurts too much, let's take a day off today." Knowing that Jungkook won't say anything, she diverted the topic.

"No need for that. I signed a big deal yesterday, I need to be in the office to look after the details." Jungkook said, slowly letting go of her wrist. "Then, let's have breakfast and leave for work." Lisa sighed, a little disappointed because Jungkook still didn't shared anything.

"Jimin... Why don't you tell me everything? Why are you both still so much angry with each other even after so long? Why do you both hate each other so much? I understand, both of you had a very terrible past, but it wasn't your fault neither his-"

"Yes it was! It was all his and his mother's fault! She seduced my father for our money!" Jimin angrily glared at Chaeyoung who was silent but then retorted, "Then why they didn't fought for any compensation? They could clearly file a case against your father but they didn't. In fact, Jungkook builted his business all by himself. You shouldn't blame them for everything. I think the one who's at the fault is.... your father-"

"Don't try to teach me anything Chaeyoung! I don't want to talk about this with you!" Jimin sighed, irritatedly pushing back his hair.

"Why? How long are you going to bury this anger inside you? Aren't you tired? You need to talk out things with Jung-"

"Enough!" Jimin smacked the table separating them and stood up in anger. "I told you already. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS WITH YOU! Don't push me to my limits. Let's not bring this in between us." Chaeyoung rolled her teary eyes as Jimin walked out of the house.

The day rolled down the horizon, without any much changes.

Chaeyoung called Lisa and asked her to meet at the café near Kim empires.

"What? I don't think it's a good idea, let's think for something else." Lisa shook her head hastily, getting shivers as Chaeyoung explained her ideas to her. "Why not? I think it's the most convenient thing for us to do right now. Don't you think so? It's the only thing that can help them get together again." Chaeyoung sighed looking at Lisa who was still hesitant.

She moved to grab Lisa's hand in hers, "Lisa, we have to do something before the deal. The day after tomorrow, Appa will announce who's gonna be the next ceo of Kim empires. I don't know who from Jimin or Jungkook will become the ceo, they will eventually start to hate each other more. To prevent them doing so, we need to do this till tomorrow. " Lisa could feel Chaeyoung's idea was suggestable, but she was still a little reluctant.

"But what if, things get more worse? are you sure it will work out?" Lisa asked, panickly looking at Chaeyoung who smiled at her. "Ofcourse, don't you trust Jungkook? Jungkook and Jimin will never agree to leave us. Trust me." Lisa looked away from her eyes as she suddenly remembered something.

The night when Jungkook was drunk and cried out his heart, laying on her lap. He told her how important she was to him.

Both of them knew that they had very storing feelings for each other and they won't be able to stay away from each other.

After considering for a while, Lisa nodded her head at Chaeyoung.

••

(Parallel scenes)

"Jimin, I want to ask about something." Jimin glanced at Chaeyoung from the corner of his eyes and lightly hummed, still busy in the file he was holding.

"But, promise me you won't get angry." Lisa raised her palm in front of Jungkook's face, who looked at her with confusion and suspicion. He sighed and kept his palm in hers, "You say."

Both Lisa and Chaeyoung looked here and there nervously before looking at their husbands who were busy in their respective works.

"I... I want you to, talk with Jimin/Jungkook and reconcile your relationship with him." Both Jimin and Jungkook glanced at their wives for a long time and let out a sigh.

"Why are we still talking about this? Didn't I made it clear already?" Jungkook coldly stared at Lisa who stiffened.

"Jungkook, just this time. I think you-"

"There's nothing for me to think about. Stop bothering me for the same thing again and again." Jimin looked away from Chaeyoung who pouted and grabbed his arm.

"Why? Why can't you do it for me once? I'm not asking you to kill someone. Am I? Just go and talk to him! Otherwise, I'll have to threat you!" Chaeyoung glared at Jimin with a pout who raised his eyebrows.

"Threat me?" Jimin asked pointing at himself.

"And how?" Jungkook asked, folding his hands over his chest, looking at Lisa with a manipulative gaze, purposely trying to make her nervous.

"Then I'll have to divorce you."

Both Chaeyoung and Lisa stared at their husbands with a stern gaze.

••

Sorry for this short chapter, I wanted to write more but my battery is literally 1% and I already took so long to write this much. The next part will be updated soon, I promise♪~(´ε` )