18 : The Change

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Park, I made you wait for so long." Kim Taehyung, the long lost bestfriend of Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook, was sitting right in front of Chaeyoung who smiled softly at him.

"It's completely fine Mr. Kim, I understand. Your wife must have needed you the most at such a sensetive time. It's completely understandable." Chaeyoung smiled warmly at the couple who sat in front of her with their six-month old toddler in their arms.

"I'll leave you two alone for what you have met. Won't bother you guys anymore." Mrs. Kim Jennie, Taehyung's wife smiled at the two before walking to her room carrying her baby.

"So, Mrs. Park, you wanted to talk about Jungkook and Jimin's past, right?" Chaeyoung nodded curiously, clasping both of her palms as she attentively looked at Taehyung.

With a heavy sigh, Taehyung said, "Well, these two have been scoundrels since the start..."

•••

"Jungkook, do you still like my sister?" The same question, again and again played in Jungkook's mind and he frustratedly shut the file in his hands and loosened his necktie, feeling suffocated.

"Why did she asked that huh?" He roamed his eyes all around his office cabin in anticipation to find the answer for his question.
Back when she asked if he still liked Chaeyoung, Jungkook was dumbfounded and when he finally opened his mouth to answer, his phone rang.

It was Hoseok. He told Jungkook that there was some legally important business in the company and Jungkook had to leave for the office as soon as possible.

But after coming in the company, his mind kept wandering back to her question. It's true that he had somehow developed a crush for Chaeyoung when they hadn't been married.

And after finding out that Jimin will be marrying Chaeyoung, Jungkook was obviously furious. He felt like everything he wanted in his life, was in the end, snatched away by Jimin.

But after getting married to Lisa, he don't remember even thinking about Chaeyoung anymore. Ofcourse he had his own morales and principles. Right at the wedding aisle, that was the last time he felt anything for Chaeyoung. After getting married to Lisa, whenever he tried to flirt with Chaeyoung, it was only with the pure intention to make Jimin jealous.

He definitely didn't had any idea that Lisa would create such a misunderstanding in her head that he would still like her sister even after getting married to her.

When Jungkook got a call from Hoseok, he obviously denied and told him that he won't be coming since Lisa still hadn't recovered completely. It was Lisa who pestered him to go and work.

After spending the half of his day in the office with an unstable mindset, Jungkook returned home and was welcomed with an extremely appetizing smell of his favourite traditional dishes.

He threw his coat and tie on the couch in the living room and walked to the kitchen, already expecting the scene of his wife cooking some delicious food for him in the kitchen.

And that was what he found. Lisa was indeed cooking but unlike always alone, this time there were two more maids who helped her passing the ingredients.

"Young master Jeon!" The maid bowed and the other maid followed. Lisa looked up and found a very delicious yet tired looking Jungkook. The cuffs of his white shirt were rolled till his elbow and the first two buttons were opened, giving the heavenly sight of his glossy chest.

Lisa quickly glanced at the maid, who had their head still bowed. "You can go now. I'll handle everything." Lisa stiffly told the two maids who nodded their head and walked out of the kitchen, leaving the two of them alone.