15 : A Boring Company?

Lisa ignored the weird sensation raising inside her heart and then falling into her stomach, as she noticed the tip of his ears turning pink from the back.

Awkward.

Ofcourse it feels awkward! How can he kiss her like that? Didn't he said he's not interested in this marriage, neither in her? His actions sometimes follows his words but sometimes definitely not! Just like right now!

The ride till their room went down was extremely silent. Pin-drop silent. Neither Lisa, nor Jungkook dared to open his mouth.

Jungkook himself was confused with his actions. He was surely not interested in Lisa! He was more interested in Chaeyoung since the beginning! Then why did he suddenly wants to do these type of things with Lisa? Ever since they got married, he realised that he had not been thinking much about any other girl, other than Lisa.

How is she ruling his mind? Wasn't he supposed to hate her?

"But, why would I hate her?" Jungkook questioned himself, in his mind. "She hasn't done anything wrong to me." He answered himself, again in his mind, still facing his back to her.

"Yes! To win the deal against Park Jimin! I will have to pamper her! That's the only reason I'm doing these weird things! Right?" The 'Right?' always brings a doubt within him. He confusedly judged his own words in his mind until he realised that they have reached down.

He quickly walked out of the room, without facing Lisa, who hurriedly followed him.

The two silently strolled in the amusement park. It was already late in the night, not much people were present there at the time.

After aimlessly moving here and there and doing nothing, Lisa felt extremely hungry. She pulled the sleeves of his black leather jacket to get his attention. Jungkook, finally faced her, only to find her looking at him with a pout. "I'm hungry and sleepy." His heart thudded in his chest for no reason when he looked at her again.

The pout on her lips reminded him of the kiss they did back in the Ferris wheel. He quickly looked away from her face and cleared his throat before saying, "Follow me." Lisa obediently followed him and soon they reached a lavish resturant.

The place was filled with a fresh and sweet aroma, making her mood much better than earlier. She took a seat right opposite to Jungkook and waited for the waiter to arrive. Their seat was right beside the floor-to-ceiling window. Lisa propped her chin in her palms and looked outside with a smile on her face.

After a while, she noticed Jungkook placing the order for his food. His food was nothing but a plate of cucumber salad with red wine. Lisa's mood suddenly became bad. Knowing his appetite, she felt sad for him and ordered the same food as his, to indirectly comfort him.

But she didn't knew, this food will turn out this much tasteless! She looked up at Jungkook, he was silently eating his salad, as if it was very usual for him to eat this. How can one's stomach be full with this tasteless food?

"After we go back home, I'll cook some good meals for you." Glaring at her salad, and cutting them fiercely with the knife in her hand, she subconsciously let out those words.

Jungkook who was almost numb for a second looked up at her and scanned her expression. Looking at her face, anyone would say she don't like to eat this food. But she still ordered it because he also ordered it.

And the words she subconsciously said just now, was fuel to the fire.  Jungkook felt a burst of warmth in his chest and he stuffed his mouth with green leaves to hide the blooming smile on his lips.

Lisa silently ate her food and drank a cup of wine, the pout never leaving her lips.

After eating, Jungkook booked a taxi and both of them were now waiting for the taxi when Jungkook's eyes stopped on an icecream parlour, that was not far away from them.