11 : The Pranks

"Did... did I tell... you before... you are very beautiful." Jungkook mumbled close to her lips. Lisa couldn't help but close her eyes in anticipation and her hands kept on his chest loosened their grips. Jungkook started bowing his head deeper to capture her lips.

When he was just about to touch her lips with his, he suddenly felt nausea and immediately threw up. Thankfully, even in his dizziness, he made sure to move his head away from Lisa's and threw up beneath the bed.

Lisa immediately opened her eyes and scrunched her nose as the sme disgusted her too much. She sighed and stood up, Jungkook was again fast asleep after throwing the trash out of his mouth.

Lisa helped him clean up his face and mopped the floor because she didn't wanted to disturb the staff at this hour of night. It would be really embarassing.

Making sure that everything was cleaned and the room smelled good after she sprayed the room spray, Lisa laid beside him and silently stared at his reddened face.

"You mean!" She angrily pinched his cheeks before turning her back towards him.

Next morning, she woke up with the ringing of her mobile. Lisa first adjusted herself with the sunlight and then looked around. Jungkook was still sleeping soundly with his arm wrapped over her waist and both of his legs sandwiching hers.

She somehow got out of his hold after alot of struggles. When she took her phone, the ringing had stopped long ago. She saw several missed calls by Chaeyoung and immediately called her back. "Good morning Chae. What happened?" Lisa yawned rubbing her eyes to come out of her sleep.

"Morning! Did I wake you up?" Chaeyoung too spoke in a sleepy voice, indicating she also just got up. Lisa mumbled a "mmn" as she walked to the coffee table to get a glass of water.

"Ah! Anyway! I called you to tell you what I couldn't tell you last night because of these two brothers getting drunk. I want to talk about it now and it's really important. Come on, meet me at the lobby in 15 minutes. We have to talk out before they wake up." Chaeyoung said and Lisa again mumbled an agreement before disconnecting the call.

Lisa lazily went to the bathroom and got ready. Before leaving the room, she ordered a lemonade and kept a handwritten note for him to read after he wake up.

"What happened? Why did you call me so early?" Lisa said as she started her breakfast with Chaeyoung. "Ofcourse! Because I didn't wanted to talk about it in front of Jimin and Jungkook." Chaeyoung shrugged and Lisa stared at her, patiently waiting for her to continue.

"Actually, through my good connections in the industry, I got some information about Jimin again Jungkook's past. The thing is, back in their College life there was a guy named Kim Taehyung who was and is still acquainted with both Jimin and Jungkook. And he is the only one who knows literally everything about both of them." Lisa stared at her stunned.

"Woah! So you mean, we have to meet this Kim guy to find out why Jimin and Jungkook hates each other so much? I mean, we obviously know that they both hates each other because of their family problems, but is there something more what this Kim guy can tell us?" Lisa asked, still quite dazed.

Chaeyoung nodded her head with a hint of smile. "Where does he live?" Lisa asked. "He lives in Daegu with his wife. They couldn't attend our wedding because his wife is pregnant. So, we'll have to go find him there." Lisa nodded her head in acknowledgement.

While having their breakfast, Lisa noticed Chaeyoung continuously giggling looking at her mobile. "why?" Lisa couldn't control her  curiosity and asked. Chaeyoung looked at her with a sly smile before showing her something in her phone.