17 : The Care

"Nothing much to worry about. Just a mild cold and fever. Might be cured till the morning. But as you know, cold doesn't go that easily. She might be sick for next two-three days. So just take care of her." The doctor advised and prepared an injection to give it to Lisa, who was still unconscious.

As the thin needle dived in her skin, Lisa's brows furrowed in pain and she unconsciously clutched his hands that were loosely holding hers.

Jungkook immediately noticed the soft grip on his warm palms and he immediately squeezed her hands in his, using the other hand to rub the back of her hand.

"Done. Let her take some rest and whenever she wakes up, must give her the pills and some digestible food." The doctor suggested and Jungkook reluctantly placed Lisa's hand on her stomach and followed the doctor till outside the house.

After seeing him off, Jungkook quickly came back to his room and saw that Lisa was now comfortably lying under the covers. He reached towards her and leaned to feel her forehead, it was still extremely warm.

Jungkook pondered for a while before going back to the kitchen and poured some cold water in a bowl and grabbed a clean white towel. Coming back in the room, he seated himself beside her head and kept the soaked cold towel on her forehead to lessen her temperature.

After keeping the towel on her head for who knows how many times, Jungkook sleepily grabbed his mobile and messaged Hoseok. 'Handle the matters in the company tomorrow by yourself. If any meetings are lined up, than postpone them. I'm not coming tomorrow.'

The text was delivered but obviously wasn't seen as it was really late at night and Hoseok must be sleeping. Jungkook kept his mobile on the side table and kept changing the towel on her forehead. He was also drowsy after the long flight but he had work to see so he went to his study right after coming back.

Now he didn't wanted to sleep and wanted to keep changing the cold towel till at least her temperature would lessen. But Jungkook was feeling extremely drowsy. He didn't knew when, while still keeping his hand on her forehead he leaned down and slept.

The next morning, Lisa wriggled weakly and fluttered her eyes, trying to adjust her vision when she felt herself being swiftly slided to her right side and she was embraced by a warm figure.

It didn't took her much time to realise that it was Jungkook who was hugging her in sleep. It's been pretty normal for her to find herself cuddled in his arms every morning.

She tilted her head and glanced at his immensely fined features. The cold aura he has around him had disappeared everytime she watched him sleep. She couldn't help but wonder, how can a cold and arrogant man like Jungkook can look so cute while sleeping.

His plump lips were puckered up in a small pout, a very small whole between his lips revealing a sight of his two bunny teeths. His eyelashes finely brushing over his fair cheeks, his handsome forehead covered with his dark and fluffy hair, giving a slightly cute compliment to his beauty.

Lisa laid in his arms silently staring at him until her stomach growled with hunger. That's when she realised what happened yesterday. She fell asleep as she was feeling extremely jetlagged and didn't knew what happened afterwards.

Soon she realised there was a wet cloth placed over her forehead and immediately understood it was Jungkook who took care of her the whole night.

Knowing that Jungkook hadn't sleep much since yesterday, she carefully calculated her steps before slowly moving to get rid of his grips. But even in sleep, he held her so tightly as if seeking for warmth. Her slightest actions immediately awaken him and he looked at her strangely.