14 : Stay Together, Forever

"So? What do I have to do?" Jungkook asked after completing his breakfast, Lisa was busy in her mobile. As soon as he asked, she showed him the screen of her mobile with a wide smile, "Here, we are going here!"

"Amusement park?" Jungkook frowned and glanced up at her, "Are you a kid?" Lisa's smile immediately vanished and she unknowingly pouted, taking her phone back and mumbled, "Fine, I'll look for some other places then."

Seeing her sad pout, Jungkook's chest tightened and his Adam's apple rolled before he quickly looked away from her, "Fine! We'll go wherever you want!" After throwing those words at her, he quickly walked out of the room to make a call.

Meanwhile Lisa smiled widely and almost jumped on the bed, but somehow controlled herself and giggled.

••

"If you take one more minute extra, I'll leave alone!" Jungkook impatiently tapped his timberlands on the floor of their hotel room, a deep frown covering the handsomeness of his face.

"Just coming!" Lisa shouted from inside the bathroom, hurriedly putting on her shoes. She checked herself in the mirror before quickly running outside and stood in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook glanced at her from up to down. After taking her whole figure in his eyes, he glanced at her face, which held a nervous expression as she brutally bit down her lower lip.

"You took this much time to wear so little? Aren't you feeling cold?" His frown that had left his face for a second, quickly returned as he stared at her. Lisa looked at him before looking at her clothes from top to bottom. She was wearing a black plain crop top and high-waist jeans skirt, that covered the parts above her knees.

"It's not too little. Also, I think it's not much cold outside tonight." She looked at him with expectancy, but he only threw a stressed glance at her before coldly ordering her, "Go and wear a jacket."

"But, this is fine and-"

"Go." Lisa glared at him before stomping her foot on the floor like child and running inside again.

••

Lisa quickly zipped up the chain of her jacket as soon as she came out of the hotel. Jungkook was right, it was indeed really cold outside. She rubbed her palms and her legs started to tremble because it were still uncovered.

Jungkook glanced at her and sneered. Lisa decided to ignore him and got inside the taxi, followed by Jungkook.

"This is too much. Do you really want to do this?" Jungkook sighed helplessly staring at the giant Ferris wheel in front of him. He turned to look at Lisa for answer, she just simply nodded her head, her gaze still fixed on the Ferris wheel.

"What's there that makes you so excited?" Jungkook asked unbelievably, while purchasing the tickets. "It's just fun. I love doing these kind of things! It's refreshing!" Lisa squealed, in happiness.

When Jungkook was busy in buying the tickets, she ran towards a small stall and brought two cute headbands.

"Here wear this!" Lisa handed him a cute rabbit headband and she wore the same happily. Jungkook glanced at her bunny headband and then looked at his, he sighed and gave it back to her.

"It suits you more." His words were as usual, cold and stern. But Lisa didn't mind today, as long as he's accompanying her, she's fine. She just wants to spend some time with him.

When Jungkook was moving towards the Ferris wheel room, he felt something soft grabbing his head from behind and then a light weighted thing was tugged behind his ears.

He turned around and saw Lisa giggling, looking at his headband. "Actually, it suits you more." Lisa shrugged smilingly and moved inside. Jungkook sighed and followed her.